Breaking Bad (Blu-ray SteelBook Box Set) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: February 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Kodin1.com, NetAnttila.com, CDON.fi (these shops only ship within Finland)
Price: 59.95 EUR (Kodin1, NetAnttila), 64.95 EUR (RRP) (CDON)
Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release • Region-free • Limited Edition SteelBook Collection, exclusively illustrated by Ralph Steadman

20150216_BrBa_front.jpg

20150216_BrBa_back.jpg

20150216_BrBa_spines.jpg

20150216_BrBa_top_bottom.jpg

Last edited:
Could be close to Ranavalone though :)
Definitely within a 15 minutes driving trip :rofl:

The second one here is even a bit closer:
20150216_Kodin1.jpg

For Kodin1, this Breaking Bad release is an on-line only release (I guess that's why I haven't seen this in stores), but can order for in-store pick-up :LOL:

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
I get confused on all the different versions of the same thing but two people are selling a set on eBay for £115? :woot:

Which if it was under €60 is a heavy profit :OMG:

I get confused on all the different versions of the same thing but two people are selling a set on eBay for £115? :woot:

Which if it was under €60 is a heavy profit :OMG:
For some reason the Scandinavian releases of this Breaking Bad steelbook box set are priced fairly low (60 - 70 EUR depending on the country) compared to many other countries.

As, e.g., Zavvi is currently selling the same steelbooks in the UK at 20 GBP per season (120 GBP for the whole set without the slip case), I think it's almost inevitable that some Scandinavian releases would find their way to other markets.

As for the prices on eBay, they are probably high enough to warrant discussion in The "OMG-the price is high on Ebay, etc!!!" thread ;)

Hey, you wouldn't be the first one to do it ;).
Can you tell me if they ship to the UK please? I'm after one of these but not for 'scalper prices' :D

they do not as far as I know. sorry.

but if I do get myself one, I could get another one too while at it.

a little tip would be nice and note : shipping from Finland is quite expensive ... but if you compare prices to buying all from zavvi you would save a nice sum.

Reactions: tokaman
Hey, you wouldn't be the first one to do it ;).
Can you tell me if they ship to the UK please? I'm after one of these but not for 'scalper prices' :D

... so you are interested ? you can PM or something...you can check my trade page, I have 100% positive feedback on international sites...here HDN forum too.

Still 599 SEK on cdon.com. Not sure if they ship abroad. If anyone wants i can be at service :whistle:
29 SEK is the shipping-fee from cdon to me.

Last edited: