Breaking Bad: Season 2
Breaking Bad: Season 3
Breaking Bad: Season 4
Breaking Bad: Season 5
Breaking Bad: The Final Season

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
4_temp.jpg 05.jpg final.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I am in the minority, but I never was a huge fan of this show. I didn't go past season 1.
But, I am really excited to see that TV shows are now coming out in steelbooks! Hope this is a future trend.
It would be really cool to see every season of the simpsons in steelbooks! A collector's dream! :)

As long as Stedman doesn't create the art.

99.99% likely yes

So you're tellin us there's a chance haha ugh please for the love of God let the art be different. To me as a collector, BrBa steels would be in the 'holy grail' category so it pisses me off something fierce that theyre ruined by this awful art. Trying to appeal to the FaLiLV(one of the top 10 worst movies of all time) druggie crowd that think this style is soz coolz for some stupid reason. Doesnt fit the show at all, almost anything else wouldve been better. They crushed it with the Barrel release but couldn't have dropped the ball harder with these steels. /endrant haha

99.99% likely yes

So you're tellin us there's a chance haha ugh please for the love of God let the art be different. To me as a collector, BrBa steels would be in the 'holy grail' category so it pisses me off something fierce that theyre ruined by this awful art. Trying to appeal to the FaLiLV(one of the top 10 worst movies of all time) druggie crowd that think this style is soz coolz for some stupid reason. Doesnt fit the show at all, almost anything else wouldve been better. They crushed it with the Barrel release but couldn't have dropped the ball harder with these steels. /endrant haha

dumb.png

@Philacup I would be all in to steelbooks for Breaking Bad. And I agree that these have some unique artwork, but it just wasn't what I was expecting that would make a really good steel IMO. For this series anyway...

Reactions: Bagman99
They look a lot better in hand, the cards look good on them.

Yeah there really nice in hand the inside artwork is great and the discs have nice artwork as well.

@Philacup I would be all in to steelbooks for Breaking Bad. And I agree that these have some unique artwork, but it just wasn't what I was expecting that would make a really good steel IMO. For this series anyway...

Oh I completely agree it could have been a lot better, but its very cool in hand. It has like a matte/spot gloss finish. I also agree its not everyone's cup of tea, but it could also be even worse as well imo.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: blu78
Yeah these are way too expensive. I ended up getting the Sweden set with help from a fellow Ninja. It ends up being like $150 cheaper even having it shipped here.

Regarding the Steelbooks, these look so sweet. I really love the backs on these, too.

There are so many different variations and releases for the TV show out there.Probably more than any other show by a mile.For the average fan, the steelbook version is just another option.If you look at the other blu ray releases,they have ALL come down in pricing.This will be the same for the steelbooks, which is great for all the steel collectors.