Breaking Bad (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Limited Ralph Steadman Collection) [Sweden]

Jul 7, 2012
Sweden
So i searched for a thread but couldn't find one.

Release date: February 09, 2015
Price: 599 SEK, ~66 EUR, ~83 USD, ~52 GBP
Purchase link: DiscShop.se (Sold out) cdon.se
Discshops ships to Sweden and most of Europe, NOT USA and shipping seems to be 99SEK regardless country. cdon OLNY ships within sweden!

image.jpg

I made a small guide if anyone speaking English wants to order.
http://imgur.com/sWEwhTL

Last edited:
Thats weird, Zavvi are charging 25euro for each steelbook, thats 150euro compared to the 66 for the set, surely its a mistake of some sort

I'm guessing these will hit customs with a hefty charge coming into the UK? Comes to about £60 with shipping so that is really really good. Half the price of zavvis and with the collectors box. Out in feb too so plenty of time for people to save. I'm just worried what I will get charged when it comes in the post

I'm guessing these will hit customs with a hefty charge coming into the UK? Comes to about £60 with shipping so that is really really good. Half the price of zavvis and with the collectors box. Out in feb too so plenty of time for people to save. I'm just worried what I will get charged when it comes in the post
Sweden was still a member of the EU the last time I checked (as is the UK) :thumbs:

Reactions: Hooch
Since both Sweden and the UK is in the European Union extra customs should not be an issue. (at least its not allowed the other way around UK->Sweden)

Sweden was still a member of the EU the last time I checked (as is the UK) :thumbs:

I thought there was still a certain amount until you get custom and import charges from inside the EU? that's why when I buy from Amazon Germany I don't go over a certain amount. Or am i completely wrong

I thought there was still a certain amount until you get custom and import charges from inside the EU? that's why when I buy from Amazon Germany I don't go over a certain amount. Or am i completely wrong
Wikipedia said:
The European Union Customs Union (EUCU) is a customs union which consists of all the member states of the European Union (EU) and some of its neighbouring countries: Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Turkey.

The customs union is a principal task of the European Economic Community, established in 1958, and now succeeded by the European Union. No customs are levied on goods travelling within the customs union and—unlike a free trade area—members of the customs union impose a common external tariff on all goods entering the union.

Reactions: Flloydo
Cheers, had a read through but in honesty a lot of that goes over my head. The short of it I should be able to order it to UK and I won't be charged anything else when it arrives even with it costing £60. Do you know if the website charge on order or on shipment? Cheers

75 € delivered to Italy, that's an insane price...

are you sure is it 9th February and not 2nd November? I'm always a bit confused with foreign dates

That's 1/4 the price. That's gotta be a mistake (or something stinks). Don't mean to be a negative Nelly, but you know the addage about "If it seems too good to be true..." ESPECIALLY on a site that needs to be DECIPHERED!