Breaking Bad (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Limited Ralph Steadman Collection) [Sweden]

Jul 7, 2012
Sweden
So i searched for a thread but couldn't find one.

Release date: February 09, 2015
Price: 599 SEK, ~66 EUR, ~83 USD, ~52 GBP
Purchase link: DiscShop.se (Sold out) cdon.se
Discshops ships to Sweden and most of Europe, NOT USA and shipping seems to be 99SEK regardless country. cdon OLNY ships within sweden!

image.jpg

I made a small guide if anyone speaking English wants to order.
http://imgur.com/sWEwhTL

Last edited:
75 € delivered to Italy, that's an insane price...

are you sure is it 9th February and not 2nd November? I'm always a bit confused with foreign dates
Preliminär release: 2015-02-09(prelimary release date, year-month-day) only americans write dates strangely:rolleyes:

but in sweden for examplte if you write 9/2 it´s the 9 of february but seems be difrent in other countries

Reactions: axldelarge
Preliminär release: 2015-02-09(prelimary release date, year-month-day) only americans write dates strangely:rolleyes:

but in sweden for examplte if you write 9/2 it´s the 9 of february but seems be difrent in other countries

Here 2/9 means 2nd September, so i feel really stupid now reading again my previous message (I've quickly thought 9 = November... facepalm)

Last edited:
Probably Discshop.fi is going to get this too, so waiting for that then. :)
Indeed, their .fi shop will almost certainly sell this, too. I'm just not very confident that they will offer the set at a similar price ;) Placed an order with Discshop.se, just in case.
Do they ask for proof of age or anything when ordering? Can't be doing with a whole load of phaff.
They'll be perfectly happy with your CC details and charge your card straight away. Why would they ask for proof of age? I've never come across that in any online shop anywhere.
That's 1/4 the price. That's gotta be a mistake (or something stinks). Don't mean to be a negative Nelly, but you know the addage about "If it seems too good to be true..." ESPECIALLY on a site that needs to be DECIPHERED!
Let Google Chrome do the deciphering for you, easy enough. Anyway, they are a reputable store, the worst that can happen is they'll cancel my order :)

Indeed, their .fi shop will almost certainly sell this, too. I'm just not very confident that they will offer the set at a similar price ;) Placed an order with Discshop.se, just in case.

They'll be perfectly happy with your CC details and charge your card straight away. Why would they ask for proof of age? I've never come across that in any online shop anywhere.
Let Google Chrome do the deciphering for you, easy enough. Anyway, they are a reputable store, the worst that can happen is they'll cancel my order :)
I'll be honest. If you get that for 1/4 the price that is awesome and I will be super jealous! I've been locked and loaded on my order for a while from CZECH, so I'm just gonna ride that out. (You see, I can just see me canceling my order, going with the 1/4 offer. Then that turns out to be a mistake and orders canceled. Then CZECH site is sold out and I'm buggered!:ohno: I can't chance it!). I will root for you though, to get the super awesome deal! (Good karma)...;)

Reactions: Ranavalone
I have asked them about ordering and charging your card, as I think its pretty tough beeing charged right now and have to wait for so long. Also got a question in about details of the set, but not expecting 100% clarification in extras etc. I will get back to you guys.

Since they ship to EU for only 99 SEK, its easy just placing an order like mentioned before use Chrome to translate.
@dfoles nah,they are not cool...but I am! LMK :)

Ok, they do confirm the price but they cant say in detail about any missing extras and so on....
That's very promising, thanks for the info!

Still not seeing it at Discshop.fi, just the Limited Barrel Edition at €194.95 :p I'm sure that's a fine edition, too, but not for me at that kind of price.

Reactions: Hooch
Got another answer today, that this release has no special features and extras. Acctually...the answer could also be interpreted as there will be no "additional" special features and extras. I guess we will see! :)

I'm trying to register and it keeps asking me for yyyymmdd-nnnn. What does the 'nnnn' part stand for?
It's a Swedish thing. Kinda like a social security number. Maybe that site is for Swedes only? From Wiki:

The key of the population register in Sweden is the so-called " person number "( person number ). The registration number consists of ten digits and is composed of the birth, a three-digit serial number and a checksum digit together. Example: 650215-3412

Yupp...no point in trying to register at cdon because they dont ship abroad. Discshop does ship abroad for 99 SEK extra.

Reactions: Marco86