Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €69.99

71E8d-GgCgL._SL1103_.jpg integral-breaking-bad-steelbook-960x540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea if this will be the same Ralph Steadman art as other countries releases, but what are the chances of some thing new? Especially as no TBC art attached to the link yet

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I guess it will be the same steelbook - if I'm not mistaken, it's also scheduled for re-release in Germany in late 2017. It would coincide perfectly if it were the Steadman art steelbooks (again).

They got the Steadman art on digipacks though.

Digipaks, hm? Completely flew by me. Thanks for the hint, I've got to check them out. (I'm big digipak fan. -- Do we have a thread for those here on HDN? Edit: Nevermind, found it.)

If this is anything new I'll be very curious. I like the current set, but there are so many great shots and scenes from the series that would make awesome artwork for steelbooks.

Same, same, and same. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: spass
  • Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Great news! It has to be really good artwork to make me buy another set, no matter how much I love the show.

@Noodles you got some concepts for BB, too? :hungry:

Would love to see some @Noodles concepts
Honoured you guys thought of me. :happy:

I don't have any concepts for BB unfortunately, although I definitely look into the possibility of doing some now! Very excited to see how these turn out though. :D

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

Thanks for the heads up ;) I might have to double dip if the artwork is good!

I think the key art from each season with a high gloss finish, and the title/info on a PET leaving just the BrBa logo on each steelbook would be very nice.
That gif always cracks me up. :LOL:

I was looking at all the official imagery earlier and that's pretty much the same conclusion I came to in regards to using the key art for each season... I'd definitely be up for buying the series all over again if that ends up being the case with these. Love the PET slip idea too! :thumbs: