Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 6, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: €69.99

71E8d-GgCgL._SL1103_.jpg integral-breaking-bad-steelbook-960x540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no reason to buy this set. Already watching it on netflix in 4k. Even though it is streaming it is miles better than the blu-rays.

It's more for the collection though, for me. When I'm gonna watch it again I'll do like you, stream it in 4K on Netflix.

I can't wait for the day we get a 4k BrBa steelbook set

Yes, please;)

I'm pretty sure that there will be a UK release at least. I highly doubt it that this design will just be exclusive to France. C'mon Amazon UK and Zavvi! Still my favorite tv show.

Meh

Why is it Better Call Saul has decent artwork but this can't get that.The Breaking Bad season posters are just as good.

latest
latest
r3z70vunihrAkjILQKWHX0G2xzO-1.jpg

You get the point.

Yeah! Posters are just perfect! Any day some retailer use these I´m totally in without hesitation.

You legend. Not the artwork I'd have imagined. Very cool tho. Love the spines. As much as I love displaying steels front facing, I think I'd have these on the shelf together showing off the spines.
Very different artwork. I had to order these, theyre way too cool not to. This means u have to as well. But u know that. :rofl::woot:

Hmm looks like you could be right. Fingers crossed the new steelbooks do turn up in the UK though!

Let’s hope so. I’m hoping we will get them also. When the Scandi countries got the Steadman steels the price was very good. Half the price of many other countries actually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
3 days and no other country have them listed as far as I know.

Do people still think these are on schedule? Amazon FR still taking pre-orders.

They are only 69,99€ on amazon.fr, has any (French?) Ninja seen or even received those? Are they "just" the 6 Steelbooks or is there some kind of folder/box around them?

My questions as well! Do they even exist, lol.
Not seen a single live pic online.

I should know soon though as mine was shipped december 5th. Should be here any day now, hopefully. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Lutzo
Very surprised to see that the UK has not jumped on making these. I would have happily double dipped. If the Steadman versions got released by several countries I can't see why not with these arguably better design versions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brandbil