Breaking Bad Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th of September, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat, Aug 22,2015 12 pm BST)
Price: £89.99

Limited to 2000

bb-large.jpg

Reckon this will sell out pretty quick?

Nah,
Will drop in the January sales I reakon.
A lot of people hate this artwork. Whereas I don't mind it but no way paying that. I won't be too bothered if it sells out either but would definately consider on half the price or less

Nah,
Will drop in the January sales I reakon.
A lot of people hate this artwork. Whereas I don't mind it but no way paying that. I won't be too bothered if it sells out either but would definately consider on half the price or less
I quite like the artwork but as you say it's a hefty price. Might see if it drops. Cheers, man.

As much as I want this, I already have the individual steelbooks, plus I had previously bought the individual series releases. I'm sure there was a bonus disc included in the boxset, and didn't some of the series have redone discs to include the other extra features and fix the issue of the cuts that were made? That's what I really want, and with buying the Mission Impossible steelbook collection and also getting the BTTF one from Amazon Italy, as well as all the other releases and boxsets coming out, this will take a very low priority. I don't mind double or triple dipping normally, but not when it comes to a whole TV show. Is this one jumbo steelbook? I can't really work out from the picture how it will look. I've a feeling it's just an outer box with the previously available individual steelbooks inside. Or at least that's how I'm interpreting it

The "case" is a flimsy cardboard sleeve if it the same as the scandi one. My sleeve got destroyed in shipping from Sweden. I wouldn't recommend you buy it just for the sleeve...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
The "case" is a flimsy cardboard sleeve if it the same as the scandi one. My sleeve got destroyed in shipping from Sweden. I wouldn't recommend you buy it just for the sleeve...
That's a shame... I expected it to be thick card. In that case, I definitely won't be paying over £60 (a tenner each) for this. (n)