Breaking Bad Complete Series (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 7th of September, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sat, Aug 22,2015 12 pm BST)
Price: £89.99

Limited to 2000

bb-large.jpg

Good to know it works on pretty much everything :thumbs:
No luck with the BTTF steels though unfortunately, but I expect those to drop in price again at some point.

I've got a feeling they're not going to cancel my £50 order from last night. :ohno:

Can anyone confirm if this complete series is Region AB or just Region B.

In a message to Zavvi, they said it is Region B.

However, on the back of the box set it says Region AB.

A bit confused whether this will work in North America.

Thanks

Price range for this in recent times appears to be GBP44.99 - 99.99.

iirc £47.50 was cheapest when using code ZVC5 or £44.99 with a 10% student discount, lowest before a code was £49.99 and currently is at £89.99.

£99.99 has been the highest as you said which was just as recently as yesterday. This one jumps around a lot in price and even came with a free mug at one point but I don't think its been at £45 before any codes applied.

Last edited:
lowest before a code was £49.99.
You may be right and I might have been thinking of the lowest price not for this but for the Amazon exclusive "Breaking Bad: The Complete Series" tin.
Whatever its lowest price it's still a great deal at that level considering the cheapest the standalones have been is a tad over 60 quid.

You may be right and I might have been thinking of the lowest price not for this but for the Amazon exclusive "Breaking Bad: The Complete Series" tin.
Whatever its lowest price it's still a great deal at that level considering the cheapest the standalones have been is a tad over 60 quid.

You can get the normal boxset from Amazon for £35 which is a good price but I agree £49.99 for the steelbook set is great. I managed to get it for £45 with discount which compared to the normal boxset is a fantastic deal. I think this one might drop to £50 again soon before finally selling out. I'm surprised it didn't when it was £45 over Christmas. I don't think many steelbook collectors would have wanted the individual steelbooks knowing that this was available in the Scandinavian countries first, it was only a matter of time waiting for it to arrive in the UK and then a bit longer for the inevitable price drops.

I've got to say that I wouldn't be at all happy if I'd bought the standalones in February, March and April for 17 quid a pop (more than 100 quid) or thereabouts only for the same items to be available in a slipbox six months down the line for half that figure . . . :angry:
Anyway, well done you for picking it up when it got to the lower levels :thumbs:
Regarding the packaging for this: I was wondering if you would be good enough to let me know a bit about it when you have a moment:-
1) Heavy duty slipbox (Arrow style) or flimsy?
2) Sealed individually in the slipbox / unsealed with just the box sealed / sealed individually with the box sealed too?
I haven't bought either yet - this or the tin - but am looking to buy when/if they reach my price point (which happens to be the same for both).

1) Heavy duty slipbox (Arrow style) or flimsy?
2) Sealed individually in the slipbox / unsealed with just the box sealed / sealed individually with the box sealed too?
I haven't bought either yet - this or the tin - but am looking to buy when/if they reach my price point (which happens to be the same for both).

Flimsy box that would tear easily, which is a shame but I knew this before buying
Steelbooks are individually sealed inside the package which is also sealed

Reactions: virkia
Hey could you re-upload the final season? image shack deleted it ;/ thanks.

I've gone ahead and updated the original post, and then quoted it here so you don't have to go back and look for it.