UK Breaking Bad Complete Series Collector's Tin Blu-ray pureHMV members only

jammyone

Slurped Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
For pureHMV members only

Breaking Bad - Complete Series Collector's Edition Tin Blu-ray £19.99 instore at HMV

R6iRzcsl.jpg

Thanks to fuzzydunlop on HUKD for the info

i believe the discs are region free? If anyone jusut wants the case I'll split cost for just the discs lol.

Oh sh!t !!!

I really could need some help on this! Anyone?

Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007! That's a great price!:) I'm not a pure HMV member though and my nearest HMV is miles away.:( I wonder if this is limited to one per customer?

I was able to buy two copies today; one for myself and one spare copy :thumbs:. There is also a freebie DVD copy of Season 1 included :LOL:.

@spass If you would still like a copy I'd be happy to send this one but it's quite heavy and weighs over a kilo so postage would be a bit pricey. I've opened my copy and the Tin has shrinkwrap but the DVD does not.

@Sigill I can try to get another copy if you are having difficulty getting one :).

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and Sigill
I was able to buy two copies today; one for myself and one spare copy :thumbs:. There is also a freebie DVD copy of Season 1 included :LOL:.

@spass If you would still like a copy I'd be happy to send this one but it's quite heavy and weighs over a kilo so postage would be a bit pricey. I've opened my copy and the Tin has shrinkwrap but the DVD does not.

@Sigill I can try to get another copy if you are having difficulty getting one :).
That would be awesome mate. Don't get out of you way just for me but if you are planning to go again it would be much appreciated if you could try. Thanks for your offer of help!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis

Hi buddy! Sorry I haven't replied before now. I didn't get any notification and only just seen this! :emb:

I'm sorted but thanks so much for your help, really really appreciate it. :)

@Sigill can have the copy if it's still avail and he's interested. :thumbs:

Thanks again @lenticularis !

Hi buddy! Sorry I haven't replied before now. I didn't get any notification and only just seen this! :emb:

I'm sorted but thanks so much for your help, really really appreciate it. :)

@Sigill can have the copy if it's still avail and he's interested. :thumbs:

Thanks again @lenticularis !
Thanks Annar! @lenticularis is helping me out with this!:)