Breaking Bad (Concluded) [AMC]

breaking.jpeg

Anyone who watches Breaking Bad here? I just finished to watch the last season and can't wait for the new one to come out! JUST EPIC!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Amazing show, surprised not many people discuss it here. Missed the last episode though so gonna have to get caught up.

The finale/half way mark of the final season was interesting. I just wish AMC wasn't screwing over the fans by dragging it out another year just to make more money and delay having to find another show to fill that slot.

Can't say enough of this show. Wish it wouldnt end. There is so much more that Walter could get into.. it can go darker and darker. I will miss this show. Better Call Saul!

My favorite TV-show. Breaking Bad gets my highest recommendation.

I was able to buy season 1, 2, 3, and 4 pretty cheaply from BBY during last Black Friday and it was an absolute steal.

Looking forward to the latter half of season 5.

Just finished the last mid season episode of season 5. Wow, cant wait to see how it wraps up. Wont put any spoilers in here but definitely ends on a big cliff hanger.

I try to avoid discussion on TV shows, so I've literally only just this second learned that season 5 will be the last one!? I think they could easily get at least another season out of this, but going by the comments above I gather the backing to continue the series wasn't there.

This is easily one of the best shows on TV right now and has kept me hooked/interested from start to finish, which I can't say for certain other shows. Every episode of Breaking Bad leaves me on the edge of my seat, so I can't wait to see how they wrap this up!

Last edited:
I try to avoid discussion on TV shows, so I've literally only just this second learned that season 5 will be the last one!? I think they could easily get at least another season out of this, but going by the comments above I gather the backing the continue to series wasn't there.

This is easily one of the best shows on TV right now and has kept me hooked/interested from start to finish, which I can't say for certain other shows. Every episode of Breaking Bad leaves me on the edge of my seat, so I can't wait to see how they wrap this up!

The backing was there but Vince Gilligan wanted it to end this season, go out on top so to speak.

This may be the show that have made the fewest missteps in a long, long time imo, one of the best shows ever. It´s sad that the show is ending but at the same time I want it to end, then there is no way it could decline in quality because there is still some stories to tell.

(Interview in the spoiler)
I won’t say the seams showed, but, OK, I will say the seams showed. But so many people wouldn’t be talking with you if you weren’t creating this amazing world. On the other hand, I’ve sensed that this world is closing in on you, your writers and your actors now. You’ve got a hard out, and the inevitability that’s sort of driving your characters’ fate is, in a strange way, also driving your artistic fate. In a way, you’re doomed, just like your cast.

Yeah, you’re right. That’s very astute of you. That’s very well put. I got to say, it is tricky. Moving forward through these final eight feels perilous. It feels like we’re in a minefield sometimes, and we don’t want to make one false step. It is sad, saddening, sad-making, whatever the word is. We’re sad because we don’t want this to end. But we know it must. We know we don’t want to ever get to a point where we’re just treading water, creatively. That would be the worst kind of fate. But, now that we know for sure that we’re ending, we are very sad about it. We are pressing on, trying to make it as satisfying as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
The backing was there but Vince Gilligan wanted it to end this season, go out on top so to speak.

This may be the show that have made the fewest missteps in a long, long time imo, one of the best shows ever. It´s sad that the show is ending but at the same time I want it to end, then there is no way it could decline in quality because there is still some stories to tell.

(Interview in the spoiler)
I won’t say the seams showed, but, OK, I will say the seams showed. But so many people wouldn’t be talking with you if you weren’t creating this amazing world. On the other hand, I’ve sensed that this world is closing in on you, your writers and your actors now. You’ve got a hard out, and the inevitability that’s sort of driving your characters’ fate is, in a strange way, also driving your artistic fate. In a way, you’re doomed, just like your cast.

Yeah, you’re right. That’s very astute of you. That’s very well put. I got to say, it is tricky. Moving forward through these final eight feels perilous. It feels like we’re in a minefield sometimes, and we don’t want to make one false step. It is sad, saddening, sad-making, whatever the word is. We’re sad because we don’t want this to end. But we know it must. We know we don’t want to ever get to a point where we’re just treading water, creatively. That would be the worst kind of fate. But, now that we know for sure that we’re ending, we are very sad about it. We are pressing on, trying to make it as satisfying as possible.

Thanks for the info!

I do agree with you on that... I hate when good shows get dragged out to the point where they just become samey and boring. Like I said in my previous post though, I feel Breaking Bad had at least another season in it. Although, I do understand and respect Gilligan's decision. A major worry for me when it comes to TV shows is that they'll possibly get cancelled anyway, so at least this way they've dodged that bullet (not that it definitely would've happened) and we get a proper ending. :D