Breaking Bad (Concluded) [AMC]

breaking.jpeg

Anyone who watches Breaking Bad here? I just finished to watch the last season and can't wait for the new one to come out! JUST EPIC!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I love this show... I just hate that its coming to an end. But it will be remembered as one of the greatest shows of all time :scat: I'm just so damn excited and scared to find out what's gonna happen in the finale! These last 5 episodes will be phenomenal. Cant wait! Its been a great ride! :thumbs:

Reactions: alvinhwang21
Been burning through the show and everything is excellent, except...

Could of paid for real latinos, those damn heavy American accents can fool those that don't speak the language natively, but I found it incredibly annoying. The show itself is one fine piece of TV. The drama elements are excellent though.

So, I finally started watching Breaking Bad this month and I'm just nearing the end of the series now. My brother wanted to be home to see my reaction to the season finales, so I put together a video for him. Here's my reactions to the Season 4 finale of Breaking Bad:

I'll be recording a video for my series finale reactions, too, and then once that's done, I'll write a Final Thoughts column for the HDN home page where I'll discuss the entire series. :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
So, I finally started watching Breaking Bad this month and I'm just nearing the end of the series now. My brother wanted to be home to see my reaction to the season finales, so I put together a video for him. Here's my reactions to the Season 4 finale of Breaking Bad:

I'll be recording a video for my series finale reactions, too, and then once that's done, I'll write a Final Thoughts column for the HDN home page where I'll discuss the entire series. :thumbs:

Awesome video Ken! :hilarious: :p Hurry up an post the Season 5 finale reaction! :thumbs:

Hey Ninjas! The Golden Globes is on... Breaking Bad has won 2 Awards!

Bryan Cranston for Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama! :scat:

and the show won Best Television Series - Drama! :LOL:

:oohyeah:

Have you watched it all? I watched the first 5 minutes and was really impressed with the opening. Hoping to give it a full watch later!
I watched some of it but will definitely watch the whole thing later. So well put together its exactly like how it would be if it was a movie instead of a series!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

To celebrate Breaking Bad’s 10th Anniversary, Bryan Cranston (Walter White, aka Heisenberg) and Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) invite you to cook breakfast, not meth, with them in the original RV. To join them, enter now: http://bit.ly/Bryan-Cranston-Aaron-Pa.... You can talk about whatever you want: the ending, the iconic theme, the Emmys. It’s up to you! This is not a prank. Every donation supports The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Kind Campaign.