Breaking Bad Limited SteelBook Art Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 20th, 2014
Purchase links: Breaking Bad Limited Steelbook Art Collection
Price: €129.00
Group Buy: Masterblaster

Individual purchase links:
The Complete First Second
The Complete Second Season
The Complete Third Season
The Complete Fourth Season
The Complete Fifth Season
The Final Season

Breaking Bad Steelbook 3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand how some of you are saying this style doesn't fit the show?! I can't think of any other style that would suit it better!

EDIT: This is NOT to start an argument or to be controversial in ANY kind of way! Everyone is allowed an opinion and their own personal taste(s).

Last edited:
Do not defend yourself @mlmaier84 art is subjective! What is CRAP to one is BEAUTIFUL to another. That's what is so cool about art! It's worldly and needs no translation. We are all entitled to differed opinions!

I was not much of a steadman fan .... until .... I watched the blu-ray "For No Good Reason" as in our review a few posts up. Just watch this trailer below and I think one can respect his work so much more! I certainly do!

These SteelBooks will sit next to my "Withnail and I" which also features his work.

Yes! :D
I've always loved his style.
Finally not buying the BDs has paid off and all the easy passes as of late means I've saved up more than enough to buy these even if they're £150

Reactions: spass and dfoles
Looking at the 3 steels on the right hand side of the picture, had there been no Breaking Bad branding, I wouldn't have had a single clue what they were.