Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Breaking Bad: Season 1
Price: £19.99

11028961-1412874594-409974.jpg

11028961-1412874594-410405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like steadman's art but will probably cancel these pre-orders, I did like breaking bad, but pinkman annoyed the **** out of me and the series is pretty overrated, it was good but it's no sopranos

Now I've seen that zavvi have spaced these out over 3 months and the price dropping a bit has intrigued me. Also if a discount code pops up I may get these sooner than I thought. Really looking forward to seeing the backs and inside art work, as someone stated before you can see colours and other things that lead to something on the back (I hope) and the hank one has a massive red splurge on the spine so I'm wondering what that could be. Massive steadman and breaking bad fan so these are perfect for me. Hoping these are glossy too. Only downer is zavvi not having the box the German release has, the meth camper looks awesome with the colours. Hopefully zavvi sell that separately for a few quid (£3.99 or something) doubt it tho

try this code NEWZ 10% and zavvi facebook page has a survey to get another code through mail but do it quick 24 hours only they said

Reactions: Flloydo
try this code NEWZ 10% and zavvi facebook page has a survey to get another code through mail but do it quick 24 hours only they said

Yeah I see it in the price drop thread earlier, re ordered series 3,4 & 5 with it. Don't work on series 1 or 2 tho.
Not on facebook so won't be able to participate in that. Cheers anyway

Done hopefully will work on series 1 & 2, and 6 when its live. Or the NEWZ for series 6
i see the code was posted 6 hours ago on the fb page when does zavvi take payment and check card for security amazon and play done a security check does zavvi do too as in 1£ amazon and play chared £1 for card check should i worry

You're better off getting the Dutch version http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index....d=4837&group_id=10000028&lang=en#.VEBiDPldWCk
All six series in a matching box for €115 (plus postage)

See I would love to get that but I just can't afford it in November Plus zavvi are spacing them out. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep my orders and will wait for pics of the Dutch version anyway, already on the barrel but would love to own these steels, only thing putting me off is Zavvis price (hopefully some better discount codes) and the fact you can't get that collectors box. Might wait for price drops on them depending on print runs.

i see the code was posted 6 hours ago on the fb page when does zavvi take payment and check card for security amazon and play done a security check does zavvi do too as in 1£ amazon and play chared £1 for card check should i worry

I can't remember if zavvi do that or not. They take the payment for the item when they dispatch

See I would love to get that but I just can't afford it in November Plus zavvi are spacing them out. I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep my orders and will wait for pics of the Dutch version anyway, already on the barrel but would love to own these steels, only thing putting me off is Zavvis price (hopefully some better discount codes) and the fact you can't get that collectors box. Might wait for price drops on them depending on print runs.

I can't remember if zavvi do that or not. They take the payment for the item when they dispatch
Me too i like there spacing it out more time to save

Reactions: Flloydo