UK
Release date: February 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Breaking Bad: Season 1
Price: £19.99

11028961-1412874594-409974.jpg

11028961-1412874594-410405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone actually getting this ?

I have this one on order but I've now cancelled the other 5. I wanted to see what it looked like in person plus it's the better looking of the set. Will hopefully get the rest on a huge price drop at some point

Cancelled the whole lot, they are not selling out and I can see the price dropping and at the end of the day I'm not going to lose any sleep if they do sell out.

Cancelled the whole lot, they are not selling out and I can see the price dropping and at the end of the day I'm not going to lose any sleep if they do sell out.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure I was one of the first to order when they went up for pre-order. But eventually I thought that it wasn't worth the money. I'm sure the price will drop pretty soon - prove me wrong Zavvi :)

I may consider this artwork if it drops to a fiver.

Well, I personally wouldn't consider the artwork to be ugly. It's just a matter of your personal taste. The price itself for the individual steelbooks is the problem in my opinion. You'll end up paying almost 120 quid for the six of them which is way too much.

Also thinking this , don't wanna pay £20 and then in a couple weeks they go down and by going with zavvi and most of the ones I've had from there this seems the norm

I thought about getting the German versions, but I really don't want to spend money on the old discs, where is the 4k remaster? Other than that I like the look of them.

How many times have we seen this before, just prior to despatch Zavvi put up the Sold Out sign. This is purely to try and prevent last minute cancellations.