attachment.php

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
Amazon.com - Pre-order ($175.69) $224.99
Release date: Nov. 26, 2013
CANADA

UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, thanks guys. Yeah, looks like it...

Unfortunately I live in Austria, so I'm not used to meet big actors at all. That's why this collections will always have a special spot on my shelf.
I live in australia and am lucky that vwe have two comic cons a year and many big actors actually come. I met a few walking dead actors, Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca from Star Wars) plus a few others. Seriously awesome stuff. :thumbs::woot:. I'd kill to meet a few from Breaking Bad, mostly Aaron Paul, I LOVE him! :drool::thumbs::woot:

I live in australia and am lucky that vwe have two comic cons a year and many big actors actually come. I met a few walking dead actors, Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca from Star Wars) plus a few others. Seriously awesome stuff. :thumbs::woot:. I'd kill to meet a few from Breaking Bad, mostly Aaron Paul, I LOVE him! :drool::thumbs::woot:

We had our first actual comic con this year and it was quite a success. So I hope there'll be more stars next year. I'd love to meet Robert Englund! But maybe I'll visit a german con next year..

Reactions: elle82
Go to as many as u can! So, what was Giancarlo like when u met him?

I will! These are just one-time experiences, gotta go with it when they're around.

Giancarlo was amazing. In front of me there was a young couple with a baby kid. When they asked him to take the baby for taking a picture together, he made quite fun of them and pretended running away with the kid while they were looking for their camera. :D He was quite fun and loves that blu-ray collection as well. A very likable guy, but when it comes to posing for a photo, he put on his Breaking Bad-face, of course. :D

I will! These are just one-time experiences, gotta go with it when they're around.

Giancarlo was amazing. In front of me there was a young couple with a baby kid. When they asked him to take the baby for taking a picture together, he made quite fun of them and pretended running away with the kid while they were looking for their camera. :D He was quite fun and loves that blu-ray collection as well. A very likable guy, but when it comes to posing for a photo, he put on his Breaking Bad-face, of course. :D
Sounds like an awesome guy!!! This set is definitely one of my favorites! Extremely well designed and of great quality.

I bought the Scandinavian edition from the Finnish Discshop last week for about 131€ (was 250€ originally, but I waited for the price to drop) with shipping and this is an absolutely fantastic set. The Scandinavian edition is exactly the same as the UK one, execpt this one has much more options for subtitles on discs and the discs don't have the stupid UK age rating logos. The booklet, outer plastic box set, disc arts etc. are all in English, like always with Scandinavian editions.

I noticed that my apron's other string (of the ones that go around your back) is a little bit longer than the other, maybe something like 5-6 centimeters. Is this a design flaw, or do others have it that way as well? It really doesn't bother me at all and I definitely will not be returning/swapping this set because of that, but I'm just curious to know. By the way, it took me maybe 2½ hours to iron the apron as it was packaged so tightly. :D

I bought the Scandinavian edition from the Finnish Discshop last week for about 131€ (was 250€ originally, but I waited for the price to drop) with shipping and this is an absolutely fantastic set. The Scandinavian edition is exactly the same as the UK one, execpt this one has much more options for subtitles on discs and the discs don't have the stupid UK age rating logos. The booklet, outer plastic box set, disc arts etc. are all in English, like always with Scandinavian editions.

I noticed that my apron's other string (of the ones that go around your back) is a little bit longer than the other, maybe something like 5-6 centimeters. Is this a design flaw, or do others have it that way as well? It really doesn't bother me at all and I definitely will not be returning/swapping this set because of that, but I'm just curious to know. By the way, it took me maybe 2½ hours to iron the apron as it was packaged so tightly. :D
Youre lucky to have found it had a decent price!! I was lucky enough to get mine when it was first released, so was around $160 australian dollars. I cant tell you whether or not my apron has different length strings as its still in the set, I havent taken it out! :LOL: I dont think I would have the patience to iron it, lol!!! :rofl:

Reactions: Miku