Breaking Bad Videos!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I'm a HUGE Breaking Bad Fan! But I'm also a fan of all the Spoofs, Tributes, Parodies that have been created! :thumbs: This thread is for that reason, so we can ALL discuss and post these videos! Have fun! :woot:

breakingbadlarge.jpg

This video is just fu**ing hilarious! :hilarious:
"Do you want to build a Meth Lab? Come on let's go and Cook!"
time_to_cook___breaking_bad_emoticons__by_sirkoto51-d62oxle.gif

I really enjoyed this analysis video, completely agree about this being ONE of the greatest episodes and TV Shows... EVER! :notworthy: :drool:

:thumbs:

I just stumbled across this thread (again). Here's a little contribution, which I think is the best fan made video/tribute to this series, maybe ever.
Needless to say: beware of spoilers.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@spass @AlienKing @Asopp @ash333 @CleverLoginName @Snollygoster @Wreck @tridon :thumbs:

To celebrate Breaking Bad’s 10th Anniversary, Bryan Cranston (Walter White, aka Heisenberg) and Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) invite you to cook breakfast, not meth, with them in the original RV. To join them, enter now: http://bit.ly/Bryan-Cranston-Aaron-Pa.... You can talk about whatever you want: the ending, the iconic theme, the Emmys. It’s up to you! This is not a prank. Every donation supports The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Kind Campaign.