bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,425 5 0
Source: ComingSoon
Netflix has announced that they have officially greenlit a Bright sequel! David Ayer will write and direct the sequel with Will Smith and Joel Edgerton expected to return and Eric Newman and Bryan Unkeless set as producers.

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,425 2 0
I thought the first movie was good. Not great. But good.
I think I'm more excited of where this could possibly go. The world they made is pretty interesting. I actually was thinking this would have made a better series then just a film.

One thing they NEED to do in this is have the Dragon in it! They teased us with it in the first one (Images below if you missed it).
But I would love for it to be a main character/plot point/villain in this one.

DRtcKVcXUAERNAd copy.jpg DRtcKVcXUAERNAd copyb.jpg

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,714 0 0
Worst film I see of 2017

Didn’t even finish it all it was so bad

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,456 4 0
I thought the first movie was good. Not great. But good.
I think I'm more excited of where this could possibly go. The world they made is pretty interesting. I actually was thinking this would have made a better series then just a film.

One thing they NEED to do in this is have the Dragon in it! They teased us with it in the first one (Images below if you missed it).
But I would love for it to be a main character/plot point/villain in this one.

View attachment 351555 View attachment 351556
I completely agree... the film's definitely not as bad as people are making out, and the world they've created is definitely very interesting - I'd love to see them explore it more, rather than getting caught up in the whole buddy cop thing again.