UK
Release date: 22nd of June, 2015
Purchase link: Brother bear
Price: £19.99
Notes: 3000 only

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

bear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks @UpsetSmiley for the photos.
Mine arrived today and it's another beauty.
Paid GBP 18.32 and though this may be available for a fiver cheaper in the not too distant future I'm not bothered because I love the quality of finish and artwork on all these Disney steels - except for one - and have to have them, end of story.

Paid GBP 18.32 and though this may be available for a fiver cheaper in the not too distant future I'm not bothered because I love the quality of finish and artwork on all these Disney steels - except for one - and have to have them, end of story.

No problem :), I love this movie and the soundtrack complements it perfectly. I wasn't sure about the steel but after I unsealed it the embossing really pops. Kenai and Koda are both embossed, the title however isn't. The border isn't really necessary, but it's nice all the same.

Reactions: Zoey
Just got mine too... another gorgeous Disney steel with vibrant colours. No complaints here! :)

Reactions: Zoey
Ditto, through getting £5 off the 3 latest Disney releases. I've not received this one yet, though, but it was only despatched yesterday. Hopefully, it will come tomorrow, but I'm not going to hold my breath!

This is one of those Steels that needs to be unsealed to be fully appreciated. Sorry for the amateur photog.

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

couldn't see them neither at first, but if you do " display the picture" you should be able to see them as i have :)
I cant see the pics either. And I dont see the "display the picture" thing. What am I missing?

Ditto, through getting £5 off the 3 latest Disney releases. I've not received this one yet, though, but it was only despatched yesterday. Hopefully, it will come tomorrow, but I'm not going to hold my breath!
Like I said, I wasn't going to hold my breath! And good job I didn't, either. Looks like it'll be Monday for delivery now...

The pics have convinced me to get this, although it will undoubtedly drop in price within the next few months, it just looks too nice to not have :) - I'm assuming this collection will be all but over soon..the only 'classics' left that are available on Blu-Ray in the UK are Chicken little, Bolt , Oliver & company, The Princess and the frog, Fantasia 2000, LILO & Stitch & Meet the robinsons.

Another fantastic steel from Disney/Zavvi for the collection! I kinda like the movie too, its a very underrated Disney classic.

However, could you guys check your copies. Just above the title box, just above the "D" in Disney, I seem to have two faint lines running to the top edge. I'm keeping my Disney steels sealed for now so its kinda hard to tell if its part of the paint work or if they are indeed scratches. If someone could check theirs up close and let me know if its on theirs I'd be grateful! If they are scratches it'll have to go back for a replacement :(