Bullitt steelbook

Would you bite the Bullitt and buy one? (sorry)

• Yes I would

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Just maybe

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty please! It's an awesome movie, best movie chases ever and Steve McQueen is a legend!

I'd love to see a steelbook of "Papillon" and "The Great Escape" as well.

Best car chase ever, would love to see this in a steel book, why didn't i think of this

Yes i would! This movie made me a Mustang freak! One day i will import a really nice 67 Mustang from California to Germany! I hope untill that day this movie will be released as a Steelbook!

Since they are giving a lot older movies the Steelbook treatment i thougt i´d give this thread a little push to the top since i´d really like a Steel for this in the future!

Yep, would love a steelbook of Bullitt - but please no more insults to the intelligence like The Great Escape steel - now that is beyond awful, and is one of the worst adverts for high definition I've ever seen; almost so bad it makes VHS look like pristine 35mm!

s2d8.jpg

The second art Looks awsome! My favorite car ever! Why is there no Steel for this yet? I´m burning to get one! Zavvi - you are releasing Steels for everything so give me a Steel for Bullitt!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Geek Tragedy