Buyer Beware / Bad Traders List (FORUM MEMBER ALERTS ONLY)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread has been created to provide insight for folks trading and buying. Sometimes knowing that a guy/gal has some or MANY successful trades/sales is good peace of mind.

IF THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE LOTS OF GOOD TRADER RATING FEEDBACK, AND YOU DONT KNOW THEM, THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE a Trading Moderator. We can try to get you the info you need to feel safe and or make a safe trade/purchase!

As we all know, trading is at your own risk. However, we are able to stop many deals from turning sour if you enable us. We have one bad person who has been a scam artist at many HT/Blu-ray sites besides ours.
EBAY TRADER / BAD TRADER DISCUSSIONS - please visit this thread.

Bad Traders

Goatrider
Swallahjaxx
brambrowers
harrytheparry
shabba
evert
Jaxx
Cythlover
Underhill
Shellmaster
Erik Schellekens
Wodan
Cees
aklass
vrising
Telchar
HiltonH
Hilton
blubook
Glaurung
Gelanor
Gus79
Astaldo
Isis
icon_netherlands.png
The above are all the same person - returned in Oct 2015 - Trading alert posted here

Other bad traders:

icon_mexico.png
MEDIAMEX - continued to delay shipments, up to weeks at a time. Would not reimburse members for items already received. Appeared to source OOP items, after trade was agreed upon.

icon_france.png
JEREMY13130 - member from France. States he has rare items for trade when he really does not. Be wary of members with no feedback that ask you to send first.

icon_unitedstates.png
OSCARLUCY - owed shipments to members here, delayed due to a number of different stories. Supposedly recently shipped items out to members, after 5+ months of delays.

icon_unitedstates.png
NELLYPLATINUM & YASAIRA1 - owed an item to a member here - trade occurred on another forum, had previously told trading mods he would make good on the amount owed. Never paid the seller.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
DLEAVEY81 - owed steebook (paid for) to user here. No response on forum or via e-mail. Also has an outstanding trade issue at AVF forums.

icon_unitedstates.png
SHONUFF6 - received items from a couple of members and has not visited this forum since the beginning of January 2013.

icon_canada.png
JEZHEAD - received items from one member and a HDN secret santa gift from another - sent nothing in return and has not visited this forum since December 2012.

icon_unitedstates.png
93COBRA - also known as Fast Eddie - defrauded members on BD forums and you tube of hundreds of dollars of items. General trading alert posted here.

icon_france.png
Marty mcFly - member from France. Owes members here items and has been delaying shipment since in contact with staff for weeks, some traders have been waiting months.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
AMEN - sent a member here damaged steels and the wrong steelbook. Would not resolve the problem with the other member or respond to mod / staff requests for more info.

icon_australia.png
Top_cat2-failed to complete numerous trades/communicate. Numerous traders waiting for items for several months (some since 2012).

icon_unitedstates.png
slackerz - failed to respond or to resolve a trading issue over months of promises to replace damaged items.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
TIGER - took funds for a "pre-order" of items not in-hand to one member and wouldn't refund, also failed to fulfill 6 steelbook trade with another member.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Roverite - owes at least 10 members various steelbooks from GB's he hosted in 2013. Various attempts to communicate but to no avail.

icon_unitedkingdom.png
humperklonk - Lack of communication to resolve trade issues backdating to end of last year. Owes one member 7x steels which were paid for but never sent the items. Another member is waiting on 1x steel to be sent.

icon_germany.png
Unisol1980 - Attempted to sell a High Value rare steelbook by randomly PM'ing members. This was after Trade Mods refused to approve his sales thread without him supplying the necessary references/info.

icon_germany.png
MrKrabs2013 - Created multiple account, which is NOT allowed on this forum. All the following names are the same person and have been banned:

MrKrabs2013
mrhanky
mrhanky2016
ninja2015
joinus2000
kurdish2012
bremennord
steelfreaky
marvelhero007
germansteeler
steelbookcollect
gandalf
judgedredd
hideohhb
progamer1995
bluemansteel
steelcollector1
blueknight
bucelli
snakeeater

icon_unitedkingdom.png
Cobster - Owes various members £ and steelbooks - no communication + hasn't been online since 17th July.

The posts below are from when this was a Good Traders/Bad Traders list ... from the date this OP has been updated ... this thread will only serve as a Buyer Beware and Hall of Shame for those bad traders out there. If you need info on good traders view their trader rating under their avatar in the post bit (to the left) or PM a Mod.

I suggest you PM a mod for any deal over $75 if you dont know the person, regardless if they have 3 successful feedbacks etc. This is YOUR community as much as it is OURS, and we'll make the time everytime to make it as safe as possible for all.

Added 1/23/2012:

Just a general reminder - If you are experiencing difficulty with a trade at our site, feel free to contact a Trade Moderator, and we can provide suggestions on how to resolve the matter, if the trade took place at our site.

If, despite repeated attempts to resolve the trade/contact the trader, you do not receive any communication, or items, etc, please use the Feedback system in place at the site, or the rest of the community will not be aware of issues with traders. In addition, you have a limited time frame to file Paypal disputes, so please familiarize yourself with that process, just in case, to further protect yourself. In addition, the Staff will take action against accounts for repeat offenders if absolutely necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, PayPal are a joke when it comes to sellers. I had a guy from the Star Wars Force Awakens Blufans GB who claimed he never received the two he bought. Tracking showed that he received both of them, and he even told me in PM that he received both of them......he then filed a claim for both and despite me showing PayPal the tracking numbers, etc they still sided with him and got him a full refund on both!

Needless to say, he's been banned from both the forums and my GBs, but it just goes to show how useless PayPal are in those kinds of situations.
Wait- did you show Paypal the PM he sent you saying that he received them?!!
(I hope you mentioned this guy to Kevin over at BR)

Are you serious, from the GB on HDN? That is just completely retarded!

I think you should name and shame this thief.

Member was SerraDiffedio he also tried to re-regrister to join GOTG 2 but that was banned too

Wait- did you show Paypal the PM he sent you saying that he received them?!!
(I hope you mentioned this guy to Kevin over at BR)

Yes and yes

I am sure if the cretin SerraDiffedio was based in the UK, Matt would have use his policing powers to get him prosecuted for committing a criminal offence. I am not sure how one gets the audacity to blatantly file false claims. There are so many bad things happening in this world and mugs like these only make it worse. Karma will be served in a hot plate to these pillocks.

Member was SerraDiffedio he also tried to re-regrister to join GOTG 2 but that was banned too

I was thinking more of his name and address!
Or the very least his name so everyone can be mindful if they dealt with him before and in future.

What country is this thief from?

I want to make you aware of this scammer from Greece:

ebay ID: adakapetanaki-0
**Name and Address removed pending outcome of case on ebay**
https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=adakapetanaki-0&ftab=AllFeedback

The story begins when the Buyer asks for a discount for a Nova steelbook I was selling. He claims that he had problems with a Korean seller and that the item had not arrived now he is desperately trying to buy this as a gift for this friends birthday. He wanted a discount so fine I accepted his offer. Item was sold and shipped Royal Mail tracked and signed same day 14th February.

A week later the buyer comes back and says that the steelbook from the Korean seller had arrived (what a coincidence!) and asks if he can 'refuse to accept the item' and claim a refund? I'm thinking, are you serious?? :confused::confused: So short of it the answer was No. Buyer accepts this.

Now today Buyer has raised a claim on eBay that the item has NOT been received without even contacting me first. Normally when the buyer doesn't contact you and goes straight to a claim it is usually tells me one thing, something smells very fishy, in otherwords I spell the word S-C-A-M-M-E-R.

Buyer claims the Greek postal does not recognise the tracking number?? On tracking it states the item was passed to the overseas postal service but no update tracking details on the other countries postal service. Regardless I put to the Buyer that he was a scammer. I confronted him that there is the same issue with the Korean Seller that sold him the item, and that he went to eBay made a claim and got a refund and now is doing the same thing to me. The Buyer did not dispute he got his money back from eBay but stated 'I gave his money back'? That I do not believe. So it is clear that the Buyer has an ISSUE with his shipping address and that there are clear delays. Buyer is exploiting this delay and claiming a refund from eBay after 13 days it was sent. So buyer is claiming for a refund and then eventually keep the item WHEN it arrives.

I've explained this all to eBay. I have a photo of the shipment and original receipt from the post office.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: ocielz and lgans316
I hate to be Captain Hindsight but I never ever post abroad to anyone. There's too many ways for people to manipulate the system like this maggot has. Karma will catch up with him at some point.

Here's some messages we exchanged before I made the post on HDN. As you can see he did not seem to care! He thinks HDN are the worst steelbooks ever :facepalm: This scammer is obviously a member from this forum. So he did not care if I reported him so I did as I got nothing to lose and name and shame him on HDN. I showed him the link to the post and now he does not appreciate me doing this :LOL: and trying to defend himself saying he isn't a scammer etc.

So now he has seen and read the post he has become how I should say, a little more cooperative but still has thinks I am unprofessionally and compared to another seller called steelbook boutique to show his item arrived in like 4 days from the UK and why I did not use the same service as him, when in fact I did :rofl:

He also claimed he isn't a scammer because he's got 100% feedback that's because Sellers can't give negative feedback!!

• Basically what has happened was the Korean seller sold him the steelbook which took one month and ten days to get him, so he says and it didn't arrive.
  • He made a claim got his money back.
  • Buyer then purchased mine, but surprise surprise the seller's steelbook arrived. Buyer claims the Korean seller was an idiot and unprofessional because it took so long when in fact it was shipped ECONOMY services (he told me this later today) so of course it's going to take over a month!! Either way Buyer gets the refund AND the steelbook, but claims he 'gave his money back' allegedly :whistle::whistle::whistle:
  • Now because he has got his free steelbook and his money back he no longer wants the identicle steelbook he bought from me so wants to 'refuse shipment'!!
  • I say No obviously.
  • Now the Seller thinks, oh I can get my money back as tracking doesn't say it's delivered and that the local tracking in Greece doesn't work??
  • So now he's trying this on to make a claim knowing too well he will get his money back and eventually the steelbook when it arrives.
  • So I chat to Royal Mail on the phone and they explained shipping to Greece there is a delay and it goes to a Hub in Germany before it gets to pass to an overseas courier in Greece. As it stands the package has not left the Hub in Germany which explains why Mr Dimwhits here has not received any tracking.
  • Now the Buyer states he is willing to 'wait' and then make an escalation to eBay on the 5th March 7 days from today if it has not arrived. The fact is the Buyer is NOT waiting 7 days. Buyers on any claim have to wait one week before they can get their money back, otherwise he would had asked for his money back straight away. Point is, he is not waiting and does not want to wait after the 5th March and just have some patience for Christ sake!

So in otherwords, buyer got a refund and kept the steelbook from a Korean seller

Then didn't want mine and wanted a refund and refuse shipment.

I said No.

Now he's thought, I can do the same thing to this seller and just say Item not received, not willing to wait anymore, and hopefully I get my money back as I didn't want it anyway and then keep the steelbook when it arrives :whistle::whistle: :LOL:

Sorry my friend, but all this smells like Bull crap to me and I sniff a rat. :wtf:

upload_2018-2-27_17-55-21.png

upload_2018-2-27_17-55-21.png

Last edited: