C.C. 95's 10,000th Post Steelbook GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
IMG_7231.GIF

To commemorate over 2 years & 10,000 posts of my inane blathering, I am having a giveaway!:D
Thanks to HDN, I have a place to share (with my fellow collectors and cinephiles) the things we love, and a community that is without peer.
So, as a thanks, I am giving away this Bundle O' Steel!!:woot:
(And I Will also cover the shipping!):OMG:
The Prize is a Bundle of 5 Mondo X steelbooks (all mint/new).:)
699B9A3F-313F-4BE0-96CB-543894DE354E.PNG

23AFBD15-7143-4371-BAB1-C21DCBFDACB5.PNG

TO ENTER:
1) Name your favorite steelbook you own.
(Except any Marvel ones. That will make it more interesting!)
2) Name one steelbook you just can't believe doesn't exist yet,
and should!

(0h, and thank the post!)

I will conclude the contest and declare a winner (By Random Number Generator) on December 16th.
(That should be plenty of time for HDN members to discover the giveaway.):thumbs:
Please feel free to PM any members about the contest. (And if you have these in your collection already, PM your friends who don't!).
Good Luck!:thumbs:
PARTICIPANTS:
1. Denizen
2. larson1977
3. bluray hunter
4. harry
5. Drum18
6. taher
7. Flloydo
8. Kuzco
9. Raimi
10. meaner
11. DADDYCOOL187
12. bigwednesday0
13. Slinchafi
14. xenith25
15. Brandbil
16. Marco86
17. Ricker
18. Steelselecta
19. claudius181991
20. dan8885
21. hal9000b
22. mams
23. Civer
23. AlienKing
24. SteelCollz
25. TommySyk
26. lights
27. Lollard2002
28. Rosby
29. mmz41
30. Dexter Skelter
31. Akina
32. bloodsnake007
33. bigfub
34. davidson
35. steven Taylor
36. ckman88
37. rj531
38. bobino 66
39. Bruckle
40. YellowCake
41. Alistair G
42. jaws finatic
43. navydavey
44. JackRegan

Last edited:
Holy wooping pooping Habshmacker! What a giveaway!!!! :D

Best steelie? Wow! That is a toughie! But if i had to choose one. I'd probably worship my Big Blue Kimchi which is just amazing IMO.
$_1.JPG

As for a steelbook i cannot believe has not been made.. HMPH! Said it like a thousand times!!!
The Shadow!!!!
tumblr_nn5cvepBES1trkd46o1_500.jpg

Good luck to everyone!

First of all thanks for this great give away! :)
Here we go.......

1) Name your favorite steelbook you own: KimchiDvD Memento Lenticular Slip. Just because I just love the movie and it's one of the most beautiful (lenticular) package and steel
2) Name one steelbook you just can't believe doesn't exist yet,
and should!: I really like to see a premium edition with WEA steelbook of the original 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD and C.C. 95
First , awesome giveaway @C.C. 95 :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: and contrats on your 10,000 post :woot:

1. Very tough question, hmmmmm i think my favourite steelbook is this one :drool:
sleep2.jpg

2. So for your other question, i still can not beleive they have not release this movie on steelbook yet. For the love of God, someone releases it
Last-Mohicans-2-1600x900-c-default.jpg

Anyway thanks buddy for the awesome giveaway ( i would die if i win all this :ohno::bag:) :LOL: and good luck everyone.

CONGRATS @C.C. 95 on this achievement!!!! WOOT!

My favorite steel? Hum... I gotta say I really :drool: both Blufans's Godfather and also Film Arena's Whiplash. Those 2 steel and packaging are just PERFECT!

Steel that still don't exist? A movie that still hasn't been released on BD yet: The Abyss. Can't believe we still didn't had the chance to re-watch this masterpiece in Full HD.

Thanks again for this great giveaway and CONGRATS!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Amazing giveaway CC and congrats on your 10,000th post (not far from it myself) and thank you for the tag sir. Been after boyhood, Rambo and total recall for a while - great giveaway

(Also thanks for the tag @harry - see it earlier and been trying to think of my fav steel - far too many lol and also had to run off to somewhere)

This is a tough one because I have a couple of each for both questions

1. Is the marvel film..... Nah just kidding. It's probably still HMV drive (but others are ex MACHINA WWA, kimchi it follows with blood lenti, Disney Robin Hood, Blu fans Lego movie with lenti, big trouble, nightcrawler nova with full slip, kimchi whiplash with full slip & memento with lenti to name a few) - also although in your giveaway I think the thing mondo is a great contender of mine too (which I already own and signed by carpenter :cigar::happy: - oh yeah)

image.jpeg

(Not my pic)

2. Wow theres far too many. My main one is inherent vice. I bang on about that quite a lot - I've picked this because for one I love the film, and secondly there is some of the greatest official art out there that would make great steel art and slips

image.jpeg

Others i would love are never ending story, vanilla sky, American beauty, anything by wes Anderson especially tenembaums, Zissou, Darjeeling and fantastic Mr fox, where the wild things are, return to Oz, donnie darko, lost in translation, the nice guys ... I could keep going lol

Thanks again for the giveaway mate

Most i would tag have already been tagged by yourself and others
@DADDYCOOL187 @Obi Wan Dandobi @psychoscot ch ch ch ch check it out

Amazing giveaway CC and congrats on your 10,000th post (not far from it myself) and thank you for the tag sir. Been after boyhood, Rambo and total recall for a while - great giveaway

(Also thanks for the tag @harry - see it earlier and been trying to think of my fav steel - far too many lol and also had to run off to somewhere)

This is a tough one because I have a couple of each for both questions

1. Is the marvel film..... Nah just kidding. It's probably still HMV drive (but others are ex MACHINA WWA, kimchi it follows with blood lenti, Disney Robin Hood, Blu fans Lego movie with lenti, big trouble, nightcrawler nova with full slip, kimchi whiplash with full slip & memento with lenti to name a few) - also although in your giveaway I think the thing mondo is a great contender of mine too (which I already own and signed by carpenter :cigar::happy: - oh yeah)

View attachment 279347
(Not my pic)

2. Wow theres far too many. My main one is inherent vice. I bang on about that quite a lot - I've picked this because for one I love the film, and secondly there is some of the greatest official art out there that would make great steel art and slips

View attachment 279348

Others i would love are never ending story, vanilla sky, American beauty, anything by wes Anderson especially tenembaums, Zissou, Darjeeling and fantastic Mr fox, where the wild things are, return to Oz, donnie darko, lost in translation, the nice guys ... I could keep going lol

Thanks again for the giveaway mate

Most i would tag have already been tagged by yourself and others
@DADDYCOOL187 @Obi Wan Dandobi @psychoscot ch ch ch ch check it out
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't mention a John Landis film, @Flloydo !:p:rofl:;)
(What, no Trading Places, Spies Like Us, or Coming to America?!):D
Nice list!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
I'm a little disappointed that you didn't mention a John Landis film, @Flloydo !:p:rofl:;)
(What, no Trading Places, Spies Like Us, or Coming to America?!):D
Nice list!

Hahaha. I'm gona have to change my pic lol
Well I could do with a much better blues brothers to the pop art one and the twilight zone movie would be a interesting choice (although it's many directors - great directors)

My fav of his is the American werewolf horizontal steel. Love that and my fav movie of his - means a lot to me

Coming to America & spies like us would be cool and animal house, into the night.

Cheers (with where the wild things are I would actually love all of spikes 4 films in steel form - well except her, already have the kimchi. His films are perfect

Thanks for this great give-away C.C.95 :thumbs:

Really hard to choose only one^^ but I think my fav is the Lion King one:

394865LionKingTW1.jpg

and the one that I still doesn't understand why it doesn't exist is Planet Of The Apes from Tim Burton!!

f52glt.jpg

Congrats @C.C. 95
My favorite steelbook is Blufans Frozen
2. Abyss would be great or A Nightmare on Elm Street. :)

Thanks for great the giveaway!