Release date: May 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Cabin Fever (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
Yeah looks good and will defo buy on a £9.99 or below price drop but Disappointed with that inside art. Should of been the shower scene or all 5 of them in the cabin or around the fire.

Why does zavvi has so many incorrect listings on their movies, they have this listed as Region B only, yet it's Region Free. The same goes for several listed on their site. They'd get more buyers with correct info.

Why does zavvi has so many incorrect listings on their movies, they have this listed as Region B only, yet it's Region Free. The same goes for several listed on their site. They'd get more buyers with correct info.
It's quite typical for online Blu-ray/DVD stores all around the world, not just Zavvi. Often item listings only mention the region which is default for the country where the store is located in.

In the past I've mentioned this a couple of times to Amazon UK / US, and the CS representative has always replied something like "we show the information that is relayed to us by the distributors".

There is no way under 200 left and I'll be waiting for further price drop

Reactions: lolwut
Finally ordered this earlier.

Had to wait a while but it has paid off and is currently £5.50 (or buy 2 in the deal and get 10% off)

I cancelled all my orders this month as I'm a bit skint but I could squeeze a fiver out lol

Didn't bother with any other titles, maybe if tombstone was a simular price I would of got that in the deal too

Reactions: dan8885