Slipbox Call Me By Your Name (Blu-ray Slipbox) (WeET Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD Full slip - Lenticular (Pre-order on June 14at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $30.99
Note: Full slip 700 copies - Lenticular (O-ring) 800 copies

35051436_2115900758444790_9130552871555694592_o.jpg35145991_2115900738444792_526390375753973760_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother has seen this, she said the cinematography and location settings were gorgeous. Acting was superb. As a hetero I would only watch this in passing (like Brokeback), but the packaging looks great.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
My mother has seen this, she said the cinematography and location settings were gorgeous. Acting was superb. As a hetero I would only watch this in passing (like Brokeback), but the packaging looks great.

I'm not gay either and i love brokeback mountain...and enjoyed this one as well. You don't have to be gay to be captivated by a film like this, it's just different kind of love story.

I liked Brokeback too, and I will watch this as well. It sounds like it could be quite tragic/sombre. Like you say, love is love:happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: NewOrder
I’m so buzzing for this release! Just back from a week in Milan where I visited where they shot the film. What a great movie!

So you get a high praised recommendation from a loved one, but write it off because you don't share the same sexual orientation as the characters in the film. You could have just said "I'm scared of homosexuality and not comfortable seeing it because I'm probably deeply closeted.".

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
I’m really happy about this. Was hoping Plain Archive would have had the opportunity to release this, but I’m just glad someone is giving it a go.
Not crazy about the art, but to me, this film is in the Top 10 of the 2000s.

I was hoping that too, but Plain told me they dont release Sony Pictures Classic movies and dont have rights to them, thats a bummer. They would create a beauty release no questions!
But Im glad someone is releasing it at last. This movie is one from the best from last year for me.

Last edited:
So you get a high praised recommendation from a loved one, but write it off because you don't share the same sexual orientation as the characters in the film. You could have just said "I'm scared of homosexuality and not comfortable seeing it because I'm probably deeply closeted.".
Really, you got that from my comment? I'm just alluding to the fact I find it hard to invest in characters that fall for same sex partners. Closeted? You could be right. I don't think I'm gay. I really only want my wife. But I'll ponder on it...(n)

Really, you got that from my comment? I'm just alluding to the fact I find it hard to invest in characters that fall for same sex partners. Closeted? You could be right. I don't think I'm gay. I really only want my wife. But I'll ponder on it...(n)

yeah yeah....edgy response i'll admit.

I do think the whole "finding it hard to invest in same sex partners" thing is a bit problematic. Not really trying to invoke a discussion here, more just you questioning the reasoning behind that.

Release date: Jun. 27, 2018
(Pre-order Time: Jun. 14, 2018 2PM[Korea Time])
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Full slip 700 copies - Lenticular (O-ring) 800 copies

View attachment 378068 View attachment 378069
I think you're the first one to include WeET on the title. Haha.
Tons of stuff from them are Kimchi exclusives. But most people dont even know about them.

• Thanks
Reactions: NewOrder