Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
CoD-Black-Ops-4.jpg

Source: EuroGamer
Black Ops 4 is in development at Treyarch, the Activision studio behind the three other Black Ops games, and as you'd expect is due for launch late in the year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Have to be honest , they are starting to get a little boring now :sleep: As a campaign gamer I find them far to short and can normally complete in a couple of nights. Cant be arsed with the multi player anymore due to half the twats that you get on there now days .

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Have to admit I’ve got zero to little interest in this. I’m still hooked on PUBG and with a tonne of other games coming out I’m nowhere near as excited about this as I usually would be

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Have to admit I’ve got zero to little interest in this. I’m still hooked on PUBG and with a tonne of other games coming out I’m nowhere near as excited about this as I usually would be
I bought my wife part 3 when it was 1st released and I still haven't played it. The 1st BO will always be my favorite :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I hear this will have no single player campaign. As someone who mainly plays the SP then dabbled in the multiplayer the last few titles this is very disappointing move by Treyarch. I can understand SP has been mostly just a add on the last few years but to remove it all together is just ridiculous. Activision says it's not permanent but we'll see. :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I hear this will have no single player campaign. As someone who mainly plays the SP then dabbled in the multiplayer the last few titles this is very disappointing move by Treyarch. I can understand SP has been mostly just a add on the last few years but to remove it all together is just ridiculous. Activision says it's not permanent but we'll see. :cigar:
I agree, the sp campaigns ARE the reasons why I play these games... disappointing indeed :meh: