Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: November 6th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.

Full reveal on April 26.

3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Me either (n) picked up the Xbox one version Friday morning after trading in my system to upgrade to an elite and now I have to reinstall everything even though I had all my stuff on an external hard drive. :smashed:
That sucks! :squint: :banghead: Well have FUN when you do get to play it! ;) I plan on spending most of my day off in front of my TV on Wednesday! :woot: :hungry:

Reactions: ash1115 and luke98
Just picked this up over the holiday on ps4. Need to jump in and see if I have still have the knack to roll lone wolf in tdm.

Der Eisendrache Trailer
Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s epic Zombies DLC season begins here. In “Der Eisendrache”, Origins characters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo, and Dempsey embark on a suicide mission to an enemy research facility built upon an archaic site of unspeakable horror. Massive deposits of Element 115 have recently been discovered, delivering inspired new gameplay and — in Zombies tradition — a variety of plot twists and surprises to discover at every turn.

The Awakening DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps — Skyjacked, Rise, Splash, and Gauntlet — and Der Eisendrache, Treyarch's brand new Zombies adventure that picks up where The Giant left off.

Awakening is available first on PlayStation 4 on February 2, 2016.

Reactions: Wreck
Descent DLC Pack: Gorod Krovi Trailer
After escaping the swamps of Zetsubou No Shima, the Origins characters are hurled into a war-torn Stalingrad. Our heroes face their most dangerous enemies yet among the remnants of a battle between giant mechanized soldiers and ferocious dragons.

The Descent DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps — Berserk, Cryogen, Rumble, and Empire — and Gorod Krovi, Treyarch’s newest chapter in the Black Ops III Zombies saga.

Descent is available first on PlayStation 4 on July 12, 2016.

Price: $29.99 (NOT INCLUDED WITH THE SEASON PASS!)
Last week, Treyarch Studios’ Jason Blundell revealed a special treat for Zombies fans, Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles, a remastered Zombies experience coming first to PlayStation 4 on May 16, and available for preorder starting today.

MAPS

Experience some of the most thrilling maps in Zombies history in their full HD glory, including Shangri-La, a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead lurk within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns; Kino Der Toten, an abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps; Shi No Numa, a swamp of death in a sweltering jungle; Origins, an abandoned German excavation site, and more!

Call of Duty: World at War

• Nacht der Untoten - Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
  • Verruckt - Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
  • Shi No Numa - A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Kino der Untoten - An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
  • Ascension - An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
  • Shangri-la - A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
  • Moon - Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

• Origins - An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new "Element 115," and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
8 DAYS OF THE UNDEAD

Beginning on launch day, May 16, Activision and Treyarch will kick off “8 Days of the Undead,” where players of Black Ops III on all platforms and players of Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles on PS4 can earn Double XP, engage in community challenges, and get free loot including Zombies calling cards, weapon camos, new GobbleGums, and PS4 themes.

BONUS CONTENT

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles is available digitally on May 16 on PlayStation 4 for a suggested retail price of $29.99, and requires Call of Duty: Black Ops III to play. Along with the eight remastered maps and gameplay, players will also get:

• 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
  • 2 All-New, Whimsical GobbleGums
  • Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
  • Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Dynamic System Theme for PlayStation 4, an exclusive pre-order incentive
Poster
Black-Ops-III-Zombie-Chronicles_Key-Art.jpg

zc-origins.jpg zc-nacht-der-untoten.jpg zc-shangri-la.jpg zc-shi-no-numa.jpg zc-verruckt.jpg zc-ascension.jpg zc-kino-der-toten.jpg zc-moon.jpg

Black Ops III Zombie Chronicles is part of the PS Plus Collection, downloaded for free. I don't know if it's available for the PS4 because I Initialized mine so I can sell it on CraigsList, but it is for the PS5.