Multi Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: November 4th, 2016
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Asopp
I doubt they're worried about it not selling (it will either way), but bundling them together will definitely boost sales for the new game even more... maybe they're trying to break the record for game sales or something lol.

This wouldn't surprise me either. As @dboy99 said... it could make a ton of money by itself, but they'll wait until the majority of people have handed over their cash for the Legacy Edition bundle, then probably spring the standalone remastered version on us for those that refused to buy the Legacy Edition just to get the remaster.
Or they could be doing a bundle with the first two games.which would make sense to drop next year.

what a year for Youtube.They have the most disliked movie trailer( Ghostbusters reboot) and now the most disliked video game (COD). I guess people are getting tired of the same old same old.

The worse part of all of this is if they made the games simple again they would be rolling in likes and dough.They make a new game and everyone wants a remaster:rofl:.I feel sorry for the development team who gets stuck with the MW2 remaster next year.

Reactions: luke98
If it does not have an online mode, MW that is, then I'm out. (Unless the new COD is your main reason to spend your money)

The campaign is great, but, IMO, online was a great experience and the only reason I would want MW.

Get your first look at in-depth Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare Campaign gameplay as Reyes and his crew infiltrate and take down an enemy SetDef destroyer. Launching from the UNSA Retribution, the SCAR team must engage in intense Jackal dogfighting and close-quarters combat through zero-g to accomplish a coordinated assault with the UNSA Tigris. Welcome to the deadly world of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Stay tuned at the end for a small taste for more Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered.

At least the story looks somewhat interesting.I'm really excited to be able to play the missions in any order and for a cod to have side missions for the first time.

Glad to see the guy over there try something new except a crappy double jump and butt stomp.