pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Sombras Tenebrosas

Release date September 25th, 2012

Available here

Spanish Fnac's product descriptions are notorious for their vagueness. This one is described as including "an exclusive book of photographs", which could mean either a separate booklet OR that this is a digibook release. Other known digibooks from Fnac.es have been described in Spanish on their site as having a "booklet" included.

Now confirmed as a digibook by others.

5051893133035.jpg

Includes: BD, DVD & Digital copy.

Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Thai, English audio description all Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: Spanish, French, Dutch, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Cantonese.
English, Italian & German HoH.

Extras:
Deleted scenes
Focus Point
Maximum movie mode

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of FNAC excusive steels have a booklet attached ... could be that ... but they are usually good at saying that tho. Just noticed this thread is spain tho ... the booklet steels are usually Fnac France.

Went to Fnac in Alicante today to buy this, and was told by the guy in the film department that it has been cancelled! :(

The Fnac website has it showing as "out of stock/re-stocking" with no firm arrival date. If anyone has any further info, please post here.

I was planning to go tomorrow to Fnac. Thanks for the info!

It may still be worth a try DrC - there is always an outside chance that the guy I spoke to was misinformed. The Alicante branch of Fnac that I went to has a tiny selection compared to Madrid, Barcelona or Valencia. It's possible that your branch has it, or the staff there have news about it.