[CANCELLED] Elder Predator (Predator 2) - Legendary Scale Bust [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
preview__ElderPredatorLSB-2.jpg

First seen in the second installment of the Predator franchise, the Elder Predator is held in high regard within Yautja society as one that is greatly skilled in the hunt and has seen and won many battles. Sideshow Collectibles’ Elder Predator Legendary Scale Bust is the next warrior to join the hunt with the Predator – Masked Hunter Legendary Scale Bust and will be available for Pre-Order soon! Additionally, San Diego Comic-Con attendees can get their first look at him from June 23rd – 27th, 2014!

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
It's gonna be my third, I have the 2 unmasked ones already. I had no interest in the masked one because I own the DVD gift-set that comes with a resin/plastic/something-like-that masked Predator that looks really good and I'll be getting the life sized Predator mask only this December, so I felt that one to be unnecessary.

It's gonna be my third, I have the 2 unmasked ones already. I had no interest in the masked one because I own the DVD gift-set that comes with a resin/plastic/something-like-that masked Predator that looks really good and I'll be getting the life sized Predator mask only this December, so I felt that one to be unnecessary.
I also have the Predator 3D Head Exclusive but there's No way it will compare to a SS Bust. Might end up selling the 3D exclusive or keeping it around:D Definitely cannot wait to get Elder Bust:D Just plain Badass!!!

Well it seems this Busts has been Canceled:'(
SS is sending cancelation emails for those that PO the item and offering $20 in reward points.

This sucks!!!!! I was really looking forward to having a Bust of the Elder:'(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Same here. I'd like a more detailed explanation about the reasons behind his cancellation, I was really looking forward to it.

Probably too much of a QC nightmare. Shipping would destroy those Awesome quills:(

Maybe, maybe not. I have 2 other Predator Legendary scale busts, both shipped to South America using USPS. Fisrt one had no box at all (it was only a brown paper wrapped original styrofoam with the statue inside it) and there were about 6 damaged quills. I was able to use superglue on them easily enough.

The second did have the colorful box with images of the product, but no outter shipping box. There was no damage at all.