[CANCELLED] Godzilla (2014) (Blu-Ray Slipcover) (POSSIBLE Wal-Mart Exclusive) [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@tridon @PunkNinja @MGD @Scary Hair @NoDingsNoScratches @pdbluray @alvinhwang21

This has been confirmed to be the Standard 2D Blu-Ray Slipcover:
2d_slip-jpg.97750

So I came across this Wal-Mart Listing, and I have reason to believe this may be an Exclusive Alternate Art Slipcover! :jawdrop: :cool: (Similar to what was done for Pacific Rim!) I fu**ing hope so! :notworthy:!!! So I've added 'POSSIBLE' to the title! :thumbs:

Possible_Walmart_Exclusive.jpg

Order Here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Godzilla-2014-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-HD-Widescreen/36930716
Price: $24.96

Dude !!! That would be a sick exclusive!! I love this alternate artwork! I hope its a lenti!

I will have to hold this slip in my lap while I watch the movie so If I want to actually see Godzilla During the film, I can just look at the slip if I want to see him. because he is the most camra shy monster Ive ever seen....

Great performance by Bryan Cranston, who saved this film! The first 20mins are really great!

Dude !!! That would be a sick exclusive!! I love this alternate artwork! I hope its a lenti!

I will have to hold this slip in my lap while I watch the movie so If I want to actually see Godzilla During the film, I can just look at the slip if I want to see him. because he is the most camra shy monster Ive ever seen....

Great performance by Bryan Cranston, who saved this film! The first 20mins are really great!
LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

This would be EPIC as Lenti!!! :cool: :thumbs: Just 2 more weeks to go, we'll find out then!!! ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Yeah two more weeks...I want to see this again so bad I could see myself going a bit overboard on this release. A double dip on the matalpak (heaving sounds)...and I'll check out all the slips and hopefully it gets a boxset with toy!

Estimated cost $120 for this release.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yeah two more weeks...I want to see this again so bad I could see myself going a bit overboard on this release. A double dip on the matalpak (heaving sounds)...and I'll check out all the slips and hopefully it gets a boxset with toy!

Estimated cost $120 for this release.
@NoDingsNoScratches A Boxset with a Toy would be SWEET, with an Exclusive Art Package as well! :thumbs: Me likey! :D We can DREAM can we?! ;)

My estimated cost: $465 :jawdrop: :ohno:

FuturePak with ROAR= $35
2D and 3D Editions= $45
2 DVD Special= $20
Target Excl= $25
Wal-Mart Excl(?)= $25
FutureShop Steelbook= $35
Media Markt Steelbook= $35
Amazon France Pacific Rim + Godzilla Double Pack= $45
Amazon German Ultimate Edition= $200

FU**ING OUCH!!! :(

@NoDingsNoScratches A Boxset with a Toy would be SWEET, with an Exclusive Art Package as well! :thumbs: Me likey! :D We can DREAM can we?! ;)

My estimated cost: $465 :jawdrop: :ohno:

FuturePak with ROAR= $35
2D and 3D Editions= $45
2 DVD Special= $20
Target Excl= $25
Wal-Mart Excl(?)= $25
FutureShop Steelbook= $35
Media Markt Steelbook= $35
Amazon France Pacific Rim + Godzilla Double Pack= $45
Amazon German Ultimate Edition= $200

FU**ING OUCH!!! :(

Im curious, Blood...how do you afford this hobby? Aka what do you do? If you don't mind me asking? (if you don't want to answer You can just say, "Im STAR LORD, *****!")

Im curious, Blood...how do you afford this hobby? Aka what do you do? If you don't mind me asking? (if you don't want to answer You can just say, "Im STAR LORD, *****!")
@NoDingsNoScratches "I'm the Candy Man NINJA, B!TCH!" LOL! :D :p

That's the funny thing... I can't afford it! :ohno: :dunno: :banghead: This month is gonna screw me harder than I've ever been screwed before!!! :jawdrop: And trust me... I've taken some poundings :p... that's why I'll be having a memorial service for my DAMN wallet! :emb: I'm gonna fall so behind on my Rent/Utility Bills/ and I might loose some weight because I wont be eating as much... :wacky:

I'm a Maintenance/Custodian/Utility Worker at a Community College. I've been there for 10 Years! :thumbs: But for 2 Years now I've been taking training Seminars (Locksmith, Welding, Small Engines Repair, Electrical and Plumbing) and I've entered a B.M.T (Building Maintenance Technician) Apprenticeship Program at the School District. Just doing my best to have a better future! :thumbs: Life is AWESOME, though fu**ing stressful and insanely challenging at times... I enjoy the rewards of Hard Work and I keep a positive attitude towards it all! ;)

Thanks for the question Jordan! ;)

That's the funny thing... I can't afford it! :ohno: :dunno: :banghead: This month is gonna screw me harder than I've ever been screwed before!!! :jawdrop: And trust me... I've taken some poundings :p... that's why I'll be having a memorial service for my DAMN wallet! :emb: I'm gonna fall so behind on my Rent/Utility Bills/ and I might loose some weight because I wont be eating as much... :wacky:

I'm a Maintenance/Custodian/Utility Worker at a Community College. I've been there for 10 Years! :thumbs: But for 2 Years now I've been taking training Seminars (Locksmith, Welding, Small Engines Repair, Electrical and Plumbing) and I've entered a B.M.T (Building Maintenance Technician) Apprenticeship Program at the School District. Just doing my best to have a better future! :thumbs: Life is AWESOME, though fu**ing stressful and insanely challenging at times... I enjoy the rewards of Hard Work and I keep a positive attitude towards it all! ;)

O
That's the funny thing... I can't afford it! :ohno: :dunno: :banghead: This month
is gonna screw me harder than I've ever been screwed before!!! :jawdrop: And trust me... I've taken some poundings :p... that's why I'll be having a memorial service for my DAMN wallet! :emb: I'm gonna fall so behind on my Rent/Utility Bills/ and I might loose some weight because I wont be eating as much... :wacky:

That's what's up! I work in auto detailing. I work hard too and spend so much money on this hobby Sometimes my girl be trippin'! When she contests that I buy 'multiples', I tell her "Dont worry, Im gunna sell some of these and make money on ebay!" I have been using this same old line for about a year, but I have never sold anything lol

The winter is a slow time of year for me, so I plan on becoming a Steelbook Bounty Hunter.

If One could hone in on the types of releases that are bound to increases in value, one can make some serious dough selling steelbooks AND be Providing a valuble service: hunting for a particular edition and, spending time & the know-how with a well trained eye to cherry pick the product. I collect OCD mint only, and I would only sell what I myself would buy. That means it has to be perfect.

• Helpful Post
That's what's up! I work in auto detailing. I work hard too and spend so much money on this hobby Sometimes my girl be trippin'! When she contests that I buy 'multiples', I tell her "Dont worry, Im gunna sell some of these and make money on ebay!" I have been using this same old line for about a year, but I have never sold anything lol

The winter is a slow time of year for me, so I plan on becoming a Steelbook Bounty Hunter.

If One could hone in on the types of releases that are bound to increases in value, one can make some serious dough selling steelbooks AND be Providing a valuble service: hunting for a particular edition and, spending time & the know-how with a well trained eye to cherry pick the product. I collect OCD mint only, and I would only sell what I myself would buy. That means it has to be perfect.
@NoDingsNoScratches Auto Detailing? Awesome! :cool: :thumbs: I was gonna take Body Shop here at the Automotive Center at the Community College I work in, but the DAMN class was filled... maybe next year! :thumbs: Working on cars is so relaxing... I enjoy it! :notworthy:

LOL! :rofl: My wife used to get on my A$$ for buying Multiples! :angry: "It's the same DAMN movie?!" She would protest, "But it's a different Edition! This is a Steelbook and this is a Digibook!" :mad: I would say in my defense!!! :ohno: Those used to be our weekly fights! I've never b!tched and complained when she buys hundreds of pairs of heels and dozens of purses/perfumes/ and sexy lingerie (That I don't mind!!! :naughty: :D :emb:) But she's accepted HDN and my Collecting, she now knows they're both a HUGE part of my life :drool:

I'm glad you have an OCD when it comes to collecting my friend!!! :notworthy: I do too, but ONLY for the Editions I care for! :thumbs: I'm gonna go freaking KAIJU Crazy for GODZILLA when it's released in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!

rockstar543.gif
bow.gif

Digital_HD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.