Sweden
Release: Winter 2016
Platform: XB1
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com
Scalebound.jpg

The next great adventure from critically-acclaimed developer PlatinumGames and renowned Game Director Hideki Kamiya, Scalebound transports you to a distant, hostile world. You'll come face to face with fearsome creatures, including a formidable dragon—and the bond you forge with this awesome predator will prove crucial to the survival of both worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
This looked actually pretty cool to me. I hope it's good. I wonder what gameplay will be like?

I like the mix of modern and medieval with the headphones and stuff. Looks fun.

Really disappointed that this got canceled. Looked like such a fun game!
Odd that they would cancel it when its so close to being completed... It was suppose to come out Holiday 2016, but pushed back to sometime in 2017... So it shouldn't be that far off from being done.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Damn... that was unexpected! Shame they're just scrapping it after all that work. Would be nice to see PlayStation or even Nintendo pick it up.
I'm hoping Sony will give this another life on PlayStation :hungry: :thumbs:

Don't think that is going to happen as the game was exclusive and was funded by Ms not Platinum games.

It Just looks as if this will just be written off ,witch is weird since the game had playable demos and everything.I really wonder what went wrong here?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Don't think that is going to happen as the game was exclusive and was funded by Ms not Platinum games.

It Just looks as if this will just be written off ,witch is weird since the game had playable demos and everything.I really wonder what went wrong here?
Then that really does suck! Very odd and disappointing decision from MS. (n)

Maybe Microsoft is trying to create its own "Last Guardian" (hype wise) like sony.
Cancelling a game that looked really good and was close to being done. Then they bring it back a year or two later to get people really excited about it. haha