Oct 16, 2010
City Of Angels
51ectu9jhl.jpg

t2kr2.jpg

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3564&location=Search&genre=

Release Date: 11/11/10

Last edited by a moderator:

What?,that's not with the Topic here..

EDIT:..i emailed them and they don't know yet if it's G1 or G2 size,but their guess is it G2,not 100% sure yet they've said in the email

they took enough preorder's they think the distributor will sent them and if there's any more left or if another shipment comes in they'll take the "Out of Stock" off and show in stock..

pretty much a gamble since they don't even know yet what size it is,Yet it's 100% confirmed to be G2 for the resident evil trilogy

Last edited:
Up date to the steelbook collector's,it look's like it has being Delayed a third time

Release date delayed by the distributor once again. Truely sorry. Release Date: 2010.12.29.

Release date delayed by the distributor once again. Truely sorry. Release Date: 2012.01.07. (More, see site announcement

again and again,no word if it's G2 Size either still...after all and said is done i'm gonna laugh if we all find out it's G1 size with people who've pre-ordered 2 month's ago,gonna be a riot

Last edited:
hmm i wonder if the paint is craptastic or it just has being banged up in the mailing system.

might have just chucked it in the in a bubble mailer and shipped it off judging from the pic's

Steel case releases of Terminator 2, Sin City, 9 and A Bittersweet Life have been canceled by the Korean publisher, Content Zone because of the low quality of the steel case. The publisher has announced that they will use ordinary plastic cases instead of the unsatisfactory steel cases.

yup,word for any buyers of the terminator 2 Korean release,Cancel your order now,the paint is Crap and have even tried to hide the low quality paint by using Black Marker to cover it...

i am glad i did not make the purchase.

would of loved a steel/iron pack of a bittersweet life,if it was decent quality.one of my all time fave films.

The PS-just so we have an official source of the cancellation-do you have a link to an announcement from them, or an e-mail from your cancellation,etc? Thanks everyone for posting updates!:)

I believe YES ASIA has stated in an official e-mail that the other releases have been cancelled.

Glad to see the product buyers aren't sticking with a very poor product and have decided to go another route.

(Sorry for the commercial) I have one of the last T2 México region free SteelBook mint and sealed for sale :D

Status
Not open for further replies.