[Cancelled] The Divergent Series: Ascendant - In theaters June 7, 2017

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Divergent Series: Allegiant - Part 2 (2017)
Genre: [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR][/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Shailene Woodley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomi Watts[/ACTOR]

Plot: Beatrice Prior and Tobias Eaton fight to end the Bureau of Genetic Welfare's authoritarian reign over the United States.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
emfOtGa78R21bYzwRIhcccbkNNx.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
‘Ascendant’: TV Series Based On the ‘Divergent’ Movie Franchise In Works At Starz From Lionsgate
Source: Deadline
EXCLUSIVE: A major title in Lionsgate’s movie library is eyeing a TV series adaptation at the company’s new subsidiary, Starz. I have learned that Starz is developing Ascendant, a drama TV series based on the Summit/Lionsgate movie franchise.

The project, which is in early stages, is being written/executive produced by Adam Cozad (Tarzan, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit) and directed/executive produced by Lee Toland Krieger (The Age Of Adaline). The two were previously attached to write and direct Ascendant when it was envisioned as a feature and fourth installment in the Divergent film series.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
@bloodsnake007

Honestly the way they handled this whole franchise really bugs me. I can't believe I wasted my time with it.
Unless they get the cast back to finish it, I don't plan on watching anything else.

I liked the books for the most part (which were way better imo) but not enough for me to come back to this anymore.

They messed this franchise/series up. If they would've just kept the last book/movie as ONE movie. They could've been done with it and ended it. Now we'll literally never get a proper ending, and instead a cruddy TV movie or series thing.