(CLOSED) CANDY GB for USA/Mexican Sweet and Spicy Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello NINJAS! There's been conversations on the General Chat Section thread, about the possibility of a NEW Group Buy! :thumbs: Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?p=988307#post988307 Hooch has been our strongest supporter! LOL! :p This is a 1st for HDN and I'm very proud and excited to HOST this unique GB for...
Candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! :woot: :D YES! You read that correctly! :thumbs: This Community has become that much SWEETER! :hungry:

full

Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif
- - - - - - - - - - :ninja: - - - - -
aliment.gif
- - - - - :ninja: - - - - - - - - - -

*URGENT UPDATE!*

full

I've decided to make some helpful changes to the Group Buy. Changes will be in Bold along with this symbol *, to view them easier! ;)

:ninja: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :ninja:

RULES:
Most important one! YOU WILL
refer to me as Mr. King Kong, The Sugardaddy Pimp or as the CANDYMAN! LOL! :hilarious: Just Kidding, this rule is not necessary... ONLY if you want to! :naughty: :p

If you commit to this GB, request what you want and the quantity! No backing out once I purchase the Goodies for you!

*Henceforth, all members will ONLY be able to select a certain amount of goodies per order. You're NOW limited my friends! :( (Sorry :emb:)

I will full-fill each order one at a time. ;)

*I'm gonna do some serious trimming to the list and only deal with small amounts from now on! To all the members that have given me a list, I now ask of you... PLEASE re-think and downsize your order. :thumbs:

:ninja: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - :ninja:

ITEMS:
Here's a small list of the Goodies I can get my NINJA paws on here in the U.S.A. (And it will be shipped by me.)! :LOL: If there's anything you don't see, let me know and I'll look for it and add it! ;) Your recommendations/requests are greatly appreciated!

*UPDATE!*
Hello NINJAS! Sorry for the delay, PRICES and NEW items have been added! :LOL: Thanks and Enjoy! :thumbs:

*NOW, instead of purchasing full boxes (Twinkies, Gansitos, Pinguinos, Pop Tarts, or Cookie Bags) I will only make the 'Pack of 2' available or singles.
Only 1 bag of chips per order.
No more 'Large Portions or Bags' for items such as M&M's (Just the Single Packs)

Chocolate Bars/Candy:

Snickers – 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Hershey’s - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Kit-Kat - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Milky Way - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Reese’s PB Cups – 1 Pack (2 PB Cups) =$1.05
full

M&M’s Milk Chocolate, Peanut, Mint, Pretzel, or Peanut Butter – 1 Bag =$1.05
full

full

full

M&M’s MINT - 1 Bag =$1.05
mint m&ms.JPG

Butterfinger - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

BabyRuth - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Twix - 1 Bar =$1.05 (or 2 for $1.75!)
full

Whoppers - 1 Box =$1.50
full

Strawberry Milkshake Whoppers - 1 Box =$1.50
full

Treats/Cookies:

Twinkies - 1 pack of 2 (or Singles) =$1.50
full

Chocolate Covered Twinkies :hungry: = (Singles) 2 for =$1.50
full

Rice Krispies Treats - 1 Single Treat =$1.50
full

Donettes (Powdered, Frosted, or Crunch) - 1 pack of 6 Mini Donuts =$1.50
full

full

full

Snow Balls - 1 Pack of 2 =$2.50
full

Chips Ahoy Cookies - Small Pack $2.00
full

Oreo Cookies (Original) - Small Pack $2.00
full

Pop Tarts (Strawberry or Blueberry) - 1 Pack of 2 =$1.05
full

full

Sugar Sweets:

Skittles - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.05
full

Starburst - 1 Pack =$1.05
full

Blow Pops - 5 for $1.05
full

Jelly Beans - 1 Small Bag (Original Flavor) =$2.50
full

Gummie Bears - 1 Small Bag =$1.00 or 2 Small Bags =$2.00
full

Gummie Colas - 1 Small Bag =$1.00 or 2 Small Bags =$2.00
full

Mexican Goodies!

Gansitos (Mexican Twinkies) - 1 Pack of 2 =$2.50
full

Pinguinos (Mexican Cupcakes) - 1 Pack of 2 =$2.50
full

Donas (Mexican Mini-Sugar Donuts!)
PlainDonut.gif
- 1 Pack of 4 =$2.50
full

Mazapan - 1 Pack of 3 =$1.05
full

Mango Chili Mexican Pops - 1 Small Bag of 10 =$2.50 or $.25 for singles
full

Pulparindo (Mini) Tamarindo - 1 Small Box =$2.50
full

Pica Gomas Tamarindo (Gummie Balls) :drool: - 1 Bag of 30 =$3.00
full

Chips:

Doritos TAPATIO! :drool: - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

Doritos Nacho Picoso :hungry: - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50 ??? (Difficult to find)
full

Doritos Nacho Cheese - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

Ruffles Mexican Cheese (Queso) - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

Funyuns - Chile y Limon - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50 ??? (Difficult to find)
full

Funyuns - Flaming Hot - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

Hot Cheetos - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

Crunchy Cheese - 1 Regular Size Bag =$1.50
full

'SPECIAL ORDERS'
Keep in mind that if you include any of these 'SPECIAL ORDER' items, they're bigger and heavier, so they will add more weight to the final shipping price! ;)

1 Bag (8 oz. Raspberry M&M's) =$5 Can no longer find these! :banghead: :(
k2-_7b437861-dcd9-4b21-a6b7-1578cdc5167b.v1.jpg

1 Bag (18 oz Coconut M&M's) =$5 ??? (Difficult to find)
full
1 Small Bag of Tabasco Jelly Beans (3.1 oz) =$3.50 (very SPICY!)
desismileys_2415.gif

full

aliment.gif

PAYMENT:
Total is calculated and I send an invoice via PM and payment must be done via Paypal.

I will safely ship items in a box or a jiffy bag (depending on the item(s) and quantity). I will charge an extra $2.00 fee for packaging material. And if you feel like leaving a tip... that's totally up to you! :thumbs:

SHIPPING:
Shipping prices will be the main factor of whether you decide to order or not :( I will treat you all with the fairest and most affordable shipping price the USPS has to offer. That's why I will full-fill each order one at a time. :thumbs: I will require your exact address so I can give you honest shipping options, send me a PM with your exact address! Remember if you want insurance added it costs more.

*The crucial information I learned from the Post Office (USPS) today... is that shipping FU**ING sucks! :angry: Because of today, I will use Naughtius Maximus order as the key example of why I'm making these changes! I want members to continue to feel excitement to place an order an not feel deterred from the shipping prices!

(Shipping Example) To the U.K:

Weight (lbs) of Goodies:
1 = $17-$23.
2 = $25-$35
3 = $37-$45

(to the rest of the world, shipping may likely be higher! :() Or it may be cheaper, it all just depends on how much you order! :thumbs:

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION* - HDN and Group Buy leaders are not responsible for any health issues or shipping/customs matters arising from sending or receiving food.

After receiving many messages, I've decided to add - "The GB has been updated with the following":

Also, I'm not responsible if your items have melted before arriving to your destination. Sorry! :( I have no control over that. If indeed this occurs, put it in the freezer for an hour or so, should be fine!

Thanks Naughtius Maximus for the tip!
;)

aliment.gif

tumblr_inline_mlp7xioBxL1qz4rgp.gif

Orders Completed!:
1. DigitalBabe
2. Catcc003
3. MasterBlaster
4. Naughtius Maximus
5. Asopp
6. Il Furiano
7. Apollon
8. Mnementh
9. K4RIMIN4L
10. Tristar6
11. Kuzco
12. Spass
13. K4RIMIN4L (2nd Order!!) :naughty:
14. PKAVFC
15. PunkNinja
16. Hooch
17. Spass (2nd Order!!) ;)
18. K4RIMIN4L (3rd Order!!!) :woot: :cool:
19. ABjerg
20. Asopp (2nd Order!!) :)
21. Apollon (2nd Order!!) :hungry:
22. Megabee
23. Mnementh (2nd Order!!) ;)
24. Prazzers

Willy__s_Factory___Opus_Entry_by_Mirz123.gif

I really appreciate your kind words Matthew! THANK YOU! :notworthy: So I've decided to add them here for everyone to see! :thumbs:

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you so much for doing this GB!! I’m not much of a speaker, but I do have a few things to say. .

Franky, taking the time out of your day to help others is truly inspiring. I can't say enough! Our lives have been enriched by your friendship and your presence at the forum. It's not easy to keep track of all the orders and get them out on time. Is there no limit to your awesomeness? You're putting smiles on peoples faces all over the world. Your encouragement, support and friendship.. has helped me.

I just wanted to take a moment and say 'Thank You' to you and your wife!

ALL THE BEST
-Matthew

A HUGE Thanks to @Kuzco for my AWESOME Pic! :cool: I look like some-kind of PIMP! :woot: :D
franky_wonka_2.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely in, even though I'm supposed to begin an impoprtant diet :-( ... I'd so want to taste all your candies with peanut butter! We do not have anything like that in France!

Thank you Sugardaddy Pimp :)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I've created a list of the Goodies I can get my NINJA paws on! :LOL: If there's anything you don't see, let me know and I'll look for it and add it! ;)

If you commit, request what you want and the quantity! :thumbs:

Reactions: Hooch
Some good stuff here! The "pinguitos"? are missing from the list, but I guess you score thoose also? They were awesome! I will have to try the Gansitos from your last package, before I decide about them and then of course I have to try the original Twinkies. I will let Tonks come home from London, then we eat up and make a new order!

This is an AWESOME GB!!!

Franky, I'm after some of those Cheetos crisps - both flavours - as they stopped selling these in UK yonks ago...

What's the cost? :D

Last edited:
Before joining for good, I need to know the cost of the items.... Between the steels out this month and my sister-in-law wedding next month, I don't know if I can afford US sweets :))) but I so want peanut butter chocolates :-(((

Before joining for good, I need to know the cost of the items.... Between the steels out this month and my sister-in-law wedding next month, I don't know if I can afford US sweets :))) but I so want peanut butter chocolates :-(((
I can bring you some Reeses next month ;) They're sold at a few places in the UK and I'll be in Brittany early May so can post them :thumbs:

Reactions: Petit Lu
Status
Not open for further replies.