Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Captain America: The First Avenger BD+DVD Taiwan steelbook

Release date:10/27/2011

Purchase Link-Captain America Steelbook

137210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats mascott :thumbs:, 4 awesome looking slips on steels from TW, btw if I were you I'd display Iron Man Vs CA and then IM3 Vs Thor 2 {opposite/next to each other} that way the slips match (not to forget the order of films too), well that's how I have mine displayed haha ;)

Reactions: rodtp
Congrats mascott :thumbs:, 4 awesome looking slips on steels from TW, btw if I were you I'd display Iron Man Vs CA and then IM3 Vs Thor 2 {opposite/next to each other} that way the slips match (not to forget the order of films too), well that's how I have mine displayed haha ;)

Good idea DJ, didn't actually think about that but will be sure to display them in that order :thumbs:

I'm jealous, but congrats on the great pick up! :thumbs: That's the only I have left to acquire.

If you don't mind my asking, would you care to PM me what you paid for it? I've seen it priced all over the map and I'm just curious as to the damage. :)

Reactions: mascott
Mascott grats on the steelbook but just to let you know your steelbook maybe repackage or fake. i owned 2 copies of CA taiwan the way the pakage the steel is different. Look at how they package your Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3 or even Thor 2. I am pretty sure yours is repackage. Taiwan steelbook never use that kinda of shrinkwrap

Thanks everyone for the congrats, much apprecaited @ vita the packaging on this is exactly the same as used on there other releases there is no difference at all, I can also assure this is not repackaged or fake as it was purchased from a very reputable seller on here, thanx for the info though ;)

Thanks everyone for the congrats, much apprecaited @ vita the packaging on this is exactly the same as used on there other releases there is no difference at all, I can also assure this is not repackaged or fake as it was purchased from a very reputable seller on here, thanx for the info though ;)

Not sure if there are two types of shrinkwraps for it but mine has the 'V' fold on the corners, and it is a copy I received directly from JSDVD so absolutely it is the original release with no alterations. The copy I sold a while ago also has the same fold and was also from JSDVD.

On a side note, my original copy of the lenticular Monsters Inc from KimchiDVD had the V wrap too but a copy I received later did not so perhaps the retailers repackage these themselves.