Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Captain America: The First Avenger BD+DVD Taiwan steelbook

Release date:10/27/2011

Purchase Link-Captain America Steelbook

137210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hard and rare to buy this know. If available the price is to high to purchase for this...

Cheers mate. My list of grails to get is luckily getting smaller. This was a HUGE need. So glad I've finally got it :)

Well I say that if you want something enough then the price shouldn't matter, just takes a little longer to save for it. Hope you got it for a 'fair' price based on how much you wanted it! :)

Reactions: ricster and dipzy
Lol no no. I'm not that insane :) yet

It's the awesome Taiwanese shrinkwrap It's very tight it appears there's no shrinkwrap but it is fully sealed with no rips tears or dents

Thank GOD you scared the bejesus outta me :rolleyes: ...few I understand some like to open their steel but this would be a crime :stop:

happy that you found a copy, when I got mine I was so nervous for the shipping journey and when I got it was beyong happy, such a little treasure, expensive little gem:happy:

Thank GOD you scared the bejesus outta me :rolleyes: ...few I understand some like to open their steel but this would be a crime :stop:

happy that you found a copy, when I got mine I was so nervous for the shipping journey and when I got it was beyong happy, such a little treasure, expensive little gem:happy:

I'll open UK steels, french, german, Spain, USA and Canada. Occasionally open some jp steels. White batman ones had to be opened. Kimchi exclusives carefully opened and then place back in. Taiwan never open. Still to date, the best slips and the best higher grade quality shrinkwrap and shrinkwrapped to perfection.

Still can't believe I missed this when it first came out. It's a beauty of a package. Nothing else comes close.

Reactions: dipzy
I'll open UK steels, french, german, Spain, USA and Canada. Occasionally open some jp steels. White batman ones had to be opened. Kimchi exclusives carefully opened and then place back in. Taiwan never open. Still to date, the best slips and the best higher grade quality shrinkwrap and shrinkwrapped to perfection.

Still can't believe I missed this when it first came out. It's a beauty of a package. Nothing else comes close.

I so agree, started to open some steel but I am so OCD it's crazy... I never open my Taiwan Steel slips so stunning and they have made some rare little gem, plus like you said they have the Best Shrink Wrap ever it's Perfection. I bought the Amaray also for EOT and they stuck one of their stickers on it so now can't open the shrink wrap lol(I like Blu-ray Slipcover as well) it's such an intense feeling sometimes to know what to open and enjoy and what to keep sealed, but I'm loosening up so I can enjoy what we collect(but of course if I open one I have another one sealed :hilarious:)

and about missing it, my Taiwan contact told me that so few were printed of CA Taiwan as they all sold out super fast during pre-release so when it was released none were available to sell... the one that was more available was CA Amazon japan nice little Grail release also but was told that this one was still available after release date... That was a nice one to get also :)

One of these in auction on ebay, I'm tempted but the back looks like it has a ding but the guy saying it's the string wrap which makes no sense as it looks like a ding anyone else check it out?

One of these in auction on ebay, I'm tempted but the back looks like it has a ding but the guy saying it's the string wrap which makes no sense as it looks like a ding anyone else check it out?

more likely a ding lol
and if you were interested in bidding on the item, why come to a collectors forum to announce to alert new potential bidders? SMH
Goodluck and all the best. Thanks for sharing :)