Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #148) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2

5D96D5AD-050D-48D0-AA70-ECF0DDCFD995.jpegB39F0DA9-8021-47BC-87EC-830D3CC83363.jpegDD08EF4B-3ED1-4E35-8E0A-316802E9960F.jpeg
21764812_1518339188283052_2514332974807941414_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it ends up like Thor1, IM1, IM2, CA1 and CA2.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. I was late to the game of steelbook buying so I had bought those off ebay and didnt start buying from zavvi until avengers 2 and ant-man. It sucks because of course on ebay I had to buy them a double the cost

They should have started with the first Captain America. That would've sold like hotcakes. Everyone's dying to get a good steel of that.

Yea but they don't have a warehouse full of Captain America 1 or 2 steelbooks...

• Thanks
Reactions: smabu
Lol @ warehouse full... This will be like the 90th FAC release. These folks don't mess around when it comes to pumping out premium packages. I'm surprised they've not put out IM3 cos they still have truck loads.

I'm sure they are trying to. IM3 is selling at a discount on their site, so it's probably selling decently.

@Noodles I was wondering do you have anything to do with this project? You mentioned in another topic that you will work again with FA and since you started this one I was thinking, maybe we are lucky and have some Art from you on this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles I was wondering do you have anything to do with this project? You mentioned in another topic that you will work again with FA and since you started this one I was thinking, maybe we are lucky and have some Art from you on this.
No buddy, I'm not involved with this one I'm afraid, so I have no idea what direction they'll take in regards to artwork etc. I look forward to seeing what FA come up with though! :)

no more MCU please i have enough WWA steels of the same films as it is even though MCU films are my number 1 addiction sorry FA no thx should of done this at the start, BUT if you do WEA then I'm in but just full and lenti will do not 5 editions,lol.

I love this steelbook. Can anybody tell me if there is just a release of this steelbook from one of the companies, with this artwork, but without slips or add ons or packages? And even without a lenticular version?

I think this art looks great all on it's own. I don't need anything else.