Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
At first Nova need to make wise choices with the titles. Recent Nova choices have been duds and also not selling well. Also weak currencies (GBP and EUR) are hurting sales, and slowly there will be less and less requests in the GBs except FAC and Blufans due to lack of options.

At first Nova need to make wise choices with the titles. Recent Nova choices have been duds and also not selling well. Also weak currencies (GBP and EUR) are hurting sales, and slowly there will be less and less requests in the GBs except FAC and Blufans due to lack of options.
Actually titles are safe..Civil War, Jungle Book, Suicide Squad..although their late timing is not helpful as the WEA counterparts of the titles are release not long after.

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Actually titles are safe..Civil War, Jungle Book, Suicide Squad..although their late timing is not helpful as the WEA counterparts of the titles are release not long after.

I used the term being WISE which implies they should do their due diligence properly before offering a premium edition.

We can't alter the FACT that unwise choices are hurting sales that had pushed retailers like Manta Lab to drop their Global series.

Do no releases have Spiderman on or is that a spoiler? Thinking I like the Nova lenti more, but tough now since I have BF Cap version.

Do no releases have Spiderman on or is that a spoiler? Thinking I like the Nova lenti more, but tough now since I have BF Cap version.
Not a spoiler, he was in the trailer;)We're yet to see the back artwork on the lenticular. I, myself and some others assumed spider-man would be featured there considering Age of Ultron went with Vision on the back :thumbs: Hopefully a Korean instagram user uploads a bunch of pictures soon

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and davhyl
No guarantee spiderman will be on the back as he is a Sony property, probably why he wasn't featured on any movie posters.

Could be looking at Crossbones or Giant man

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
No guarantee spiderman will be on the back as he is a Sony property, probably why he wasn't featured on any movie posters.

Although I agree with you with the fact he wasn't on the promotional artwork. It's not unheard of novamedia to use stills from films (force awakens / incredible hulk etc) If they're allowed to use one still, they might be subject to them all. I guess we will find out soon

I hope it's not crossbones

I'm still have my fingers crossed for spidey and giant man

There's a particular scene with spidey swinging around his face and the camera is looking down toward giant man. I want that

Spidey was out of promotional because he was a team secret even though everyone knew he was in it and he appeared in a trailer so now the film has been and gone he should be allowed to feature on art or back art. Sony would not have an issue with this now it's been out 5 months etc

Plus with a new film in 4 months it would be weird for that to be in the contract from Sony and Marvel

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Looks mad.

That fullslip is better than Blufans one in my opinion.
I love the lenticular much more too. It's a nice, sleek, concise package. You won't be able to lift and wiggle the blufans lenticulars and when there's an abundance of other MCU lenticulars which rely only on one poster art, this will look far more consistent amidst my marvel lenticulars than the blufans ever could.