Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's the WWA that most people seemed to hate? (except me, quite like it)
Surprised Nova didn't get WEA on the steel, their Avengers steel was awesome.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelMadien
I think nova are too late to the party considering we have already had a GB for a WEA from blufans

This will probably be the first nova collection for a marvel title I skip on since guardians. Won't feel right but the packages are crap. Slips are nice, both full slips and the lenti are good but too close to blufans IMO.
but the extras like the post cards and character cards look rubbish and boring.
Wish they picked different images and added a postcard

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Also what's going on with the PET slip? Is it just a plain slip? No image on it?

Shame if so, love a PET and one of the great things with these for the last year or two has been that extra image they add to it

So it's the WWA that most people seemed to hate? (except me, quite like it)
Surprised Nova didn't get WEA on the steel, their Avengers steel was awesome.
I also liked the WWA steel, I thought it looked great!:thumbs:
This looks good but I think the Blufans version is better. I'm sure the lenti will be good as always from Nova.

No images on the Pet Slip, just the title.

Ahh ok, shame. They have started doing some cool things on PETs like glow in dark and holofoil etc or play off the image like antman so I was hoping for some sparks on the back for the cap vs ironman art or something along those lines. Gone back to guardians style with just a title

If I were to go for one I would get the lenti because novas are the best out there plus I have all the others (except winter soldier)

As for the WWA steel, I'm half and half. I like the image used on the back, love the inside art and it has decent debossing (although random) and I do like the front image but after having it in hand the front is too muted and the finish on the isn't great whilst the back is glossy and I wish both sides were. Also wish the front had a bit more colours especially on Starks helmet

I'll make a decision closer the time

Cheers for the tag my good man:thumbs:

Unsurprisingly, Nova have done it again, great looking package, but will have to miss out on this. Already got the cap Lenti from blufans on order, and going to go for BVS & Suicide Squad HD Zeta too, and with all the FACs I'm down for, I'm going to have to watch the pennies!:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Ahh ok, shame. They have started doing some cool things on PETs like glow in dark and holofoil etc or play off the image like antman so I was hoping for some sparks on the back for the cap vs ironman art or something along those lines. Gone back to guardians style with just a title

If I were to go for one I would get the lenti because novas are the best out there plus I have all the others (except winter soldier)

As for the WWA steel, I'm half and half. I like the image used on the back, love the inside art and it has decent debossing (although random) and I do like the front image but after having it in hand the front is too muted and the finish on the isn't great whilst the back is glossy and I wish both sides were. Also wish the front had a bit more colours especially on Starks helmet

I'll make a decision closer the time

I agree with you. As much i like their fullslips, their lentis are the best. Example Star wars Force awakens.
Decide quick my friend, this is a Marvel release and it will be sold out fast.
Very curious to see the back artwork of the lenti

:rofl::LOL::rofl::LOL::hilarious: Lol! Sorry, couldn't help but laugh and snigger like an immature school kid then, just got to me! :hilarious::LOL:

Lol
Don't worry I'm like that, happens to the best of us :LOL:

I agree with you. As much i like their fullslips, their lentis are the best. Example Star wars Force awakens.
Decide quick my friend, this is a Marvel release and it will be sold out fast.
Very curious to see the back artwork of the lenti

Yeah I love their lentis, pre order is next Friday so loads of time to make a decision plus I've still got to pay for Blu fans cap lenti when I get some cash before the payment deadline which will be start of next week and don't really fancy forking out ££100 on both civil war lentis when one is WEA and one is WWA in the same week.

Blufans got in there so quick this year and I think nova took about a month longer than usual to announce and show everything.
Would say they shot themselves in the foot but it will sell out regardless

Also if I do go for this it will be my first time using their new site. I've always managed to get one on the older server even if that took an hour but I feel these may of improved and I won't stand a chance lol that might be a good thing

(Should of been 6 character cards with ant man and spidey on one)

Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated :notworthy::thumbs:
I really like that they're doing lenti spines.

I did get a fright though, when I clicked the notification tag and saw the bs, I thought I was looking at the blufans thread and was like "why is there the wwa steels with the slips:OMG:" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
I think the slips are nicer than the Blufans slips but the Steelbook pales in comparison. I don't like how the backs of the full slips are dedicated to one character to encourage collectors to purchase both (as others have pointed out) but at least it is only the backs. The lenticular will probably be the one to own though as usual from the Korean retailers.

That's a nice package NM are doing yet again, :) we know the artwork is featured in the Blufans but with the masks on for the NM Lenti and masks off on the Blufans Lentis, the general release steelbook is nothing special.

I'm still tempted to go for the Lenti, the NM Lentis are usually on point, I already have the other release locked down but sometimes I struggle not to buy multiple releases for a movie I like, I will think about it with other releases coming.