Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A1 and the lenti for me, though after all the waiting for this somewhat disappointed with the steelbook

Sort of agree but the key is to find the sense within yourself and only buy a fraction of what’s released. I generally only buy one edition of any movie (a few exceptions only where I upgrade to steel), and Premium only of select franchises and movies. Therefore I’m skipping this one because I already have a premium release of it.

This looks quite good though. Like the steel artwork.

I do like this artwork but the count of Steelbook releases especially the premiums are off the roof. It is relentless and it is pushing even the pickiest collector out there. If you live in a huge house with plenty of storage it should be fine but the majority of the peasants in Europe are probably living in smaller houses and flats. So it is going to be very hard for them to buy every release. For me, it is done and dusted unless I get the Steelbook edition cheaper than the Amaray. It really feels nice to be out of the game although I will continue visiting the forums and enjoying the banter. I still love Steelbooks and these premiums but sadly won't be purchasing as I found these overwhelming.

Big time

Kimchi have The Blu Collection still, but for how much longer? Aside from that, they need to look into doing their own true exclusives. They've told me a couple of titles they are working on which may prove popular, but in terms of popularity it won't be a patch on the Disney Marvel stuff

This is the one that Kimchi were meant to offer......FNC and Weet appear to have ended their contracts with Kimchi. Have to admit, it's not looking great for Kimchi at the minute. As it stands, no more Marvel or Disney releases from Kimchi

This was my first thought as well, between these lot and FNC they seem to be taking responsibility for a lot of Kimchi's exclusive titles. Would be interesting to know which Kimchi exclusives had nothing to do with either of these or the Blu Collection....

Oh we actually have to order through the weet website?

I’ll sign up tonight

A1 looks very good. But as other members have said it before there are too many redundant releases. Meanwhile i can‘t justify spending so much money anymore. And slowly i am loosing fun and anticipation collecting steelbooks.

steelbook looks awesome!!! much better than the blufans one.
full slip A1 is my favorite.
the back side of full slip A2 should be the back side of the lenti, hmm. so full slip A1 + lenti or full slip A1 + A2 for me

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Hereticz
Man, that site is @ss! Who designed that?!
Anyone wanna bet the over/under on hiccups, issues, and bedlam when masses of people bum rush that site when something goes live?!! I smell a return of the Nova/Magento bloodbath/slow server days!
4F021D41-2B4F-459E-B3F0-EA8107F0BA93.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and cooey