Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a letter from customs today, have to pay 42 Euro. No thanks, the package will go back. Im off this game If this continue to happen, and from 2021 I probably quit for good.

Got a letter from customs today, have to pay 42 Euro. No thanks, the package will go back. Im off this game If this continue to happen, and from 2021 I probably quit for good.
Why so much? Is there a standard fee and on top of that the VAT?

in France, we have to pay 20%, and usually the carrier adds around 15€.

seems like they wrote full price on mine too

But if you don't pay customs and package goes back to Weet, won't Weet refund you the total price minus the customs fee?

That’s around $95, which is €82. Shipping costs excluded.
50% customs fee?!? that’s strange.
UK yes shipping cost VAT don't apply but is different in other countries Vat is calculated on total cost of goods + shipping + courier/postal carrier handling fee
Some countries handling fee is high to collect VAT

Sometimes GBs are the way to go ;)
this is why I've been leaning on GB's much more than going direct - purely to avoid stupid customs fee;s

had to pay £24 on a charity t-shirt that cost $30

insane(£8 fee, plus vat plus some other charge, on TOTAL amount, not just item amount)

Reactions: cooey
Can someone please please please undress fullslip A2 and take 1 Million pictures to help me get through the wait for the one-click?!!!!! I feel that this Slip has the potential to be my all-time favorite. In one of the pictures I saw that it also has an embossed title on the front. So there might be more on the front actually...

Reactions: KittyCat
Can someone please please please undress fullslip A2 and take 1 Million pictures to help me get through the wait for the one-click?!!!!! I feel that this Slip has the potential to be my all-time favorite. In one of the pictures I saw that it also has an embossed title on the front. So there might be more on the front actually...
I absolutely second this. I adore the back of that slip.