Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Slips superior to steelbook as is more usual than not.
The steelbook, despite the lovely well balanced artwork, seems to be missing creative 'bossing that it was crying out for to make it more tactile.

Must've been difficult to choose between the two regular Full slips as both look v. smart.
Quick pic of Fullslip A2 courtesy nuikichiSB :-
Dh3sQV5UEAEtJj6.jpg:large

+ a couple of close-ups of this edition:-
Dh-0hhrVMAElvhf.jpg:large

Dh-0hdRUYAAaVjQ.jpg:large

Dh-0hdRUwAEjSHI.jpg:large

Last edited:
Lenti for me

It's great! Clear and great depth. I did post a small video of it in my Instagram post

Was going to ask this, good to hear, the lenti looks incredible

A part of me regrets not getting the A2 full slip to go with the other 2 but the lenti art was too good to pass on. Love that finish on the front and back of the A2 though

Any reason why when lined up (spines) the lenti slip looks a few mil thinner? (You can tell with the marvel logo) If anything I thought it would be a few mil thicker due to it having a lenti stuck to the front. Surely the actual slips would be the same size right?

Was going to ask this, good to hear, the lenti looks incredible

A part of me regrets not getting the A2 full slip to go with the other 2 but the lenti art was too good to pass on. Love that finish on the front and back of the A2 though

Any reason why when lined up (spines) the lenti slip looks a few mil thinner? (You can tell with the marvel logo) If anything I thought it would be a few mil thicker due to it having a lenti stuck to the front. Surely the actual slips would be the same size right?

The booklet in the lenti is thinner (same amount of pages)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes, I had the same issue but it did not matter because I received my Tripack a day after the tracking number was posted on their website. Things seem to be a bit hectic for WeET at this point in time (I assume that is the reason for all these issues). Hopefully, they will streamline their operation in the coming days and weeks.

PS By 'all these issues' I mean lack of response to website requests and tracking numbers that don't seem to track. Shipping however worked great in my case. Shipment arrived fast with no damage to contents.

Reactions: Radagast and JH2607