Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear:) always better to look after the pennie as the pounds will look after themselves:)

Definitely:thumbs: I ordered it originally with paypal and their 1% extra, so I'm saving £2.74, and with all my pre orders those 10% discounts add up.. I'm a very happy shopper today:D

Not the biggest fan of superhero movies, but this front-art looks amazing with the embossing and all.

But those STUPID title-less faces-spines all the time from Disney! Good lord, it makes me want to bang my head through the table. I still own zero of those, I simply refuse to buy them.

This will most likely come back in stock after release date depending on amount of orders cancelled today
I expect a good few members from HDN re ordered today using discount code and cancelled previous older orders
Zavvi don't have live stock control system so those cancelled orders not put back on system yet

I also expect in next few days debit cards been charged most likely on this Wed/Thur with orders been shipped on Thur/Fri

This will most likely come back in stock after release date depending on amount of orders cancelled today
I expect a good few members from HDN re ordered today using discount code and cancelled previous older orders
Zavvi don't have live stock control system so those cancelled orders not put back on system yet

I also expect in next few days debit cards been charged most likely on this Wed/Thur with orders been shipped on Thur/Fri

I think you should tell Zavvi and advise the to put a stock control in their systems otherwise we will never know what 'sold out' means at all.

I cancelled mine today, not an easy choice money is tight.
Plus I would imagine that Nova, Kimchi, Manta and possibly FA may do a version with the same Steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
I think you should tell Zavvi and advise the to put a stock control in their systems otherwise we will never know what 'sold out' means at all.

They can't even fix their addresses situation when someone moves so do you really think they will invest in live stock control.

We are so used to it now over the last few years that whatever these cowboys do it's easier to just accept it. Hate saying that but no good has come out of us asking them to change how they work

I would also love them to change their returns process and if a replacement is needed they sent it out straight away instead of waiting over a week to send it back, them to receive it and then process it and half the time they get that wrong

I just love that they think we are idiots. I've seen them try many ideas and scare tactics over the years to sell and I just find it hilarious

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles