1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Order Despatched
I expect delivery by end of next week
Despatch on a Friday earliest delivery will be Tuesday with more likely Thur/Fri

Got ours today :)

I would say it's a combination of matte and gloss and has some really nice debossing parts. I think the back is glossy and I really like the effect as if sparks are flying.

Sorry about the flash and some of the details havent come out that clearly but my photography skills are a bit **** :sorry:

(Click images for larger closer detail, the line down the front onto the shield and onto iron man face is debossed and bit glossy also)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Order Despatched
I expect delivery by end of next week
Despatch on a Friday earliest delivery will be Tuesday with more likely Thur/Fri
after being charged yesterday (after reordering yesterday) my 2 copies were dispatched early this morning. A lot from various forums have received them next day so fingers crossed for a Saturday miracle for you my friend:)

Reactions: Flash
Does that mean the short starring Chris Hemsworth, where he's discussing what he was doing whilst the events of this film were unfolding isn't included as an extra? If so, this is quite disappointing- it was really funny...

They have to keep that for the inevitable next release of this same film in about a month :( lol

Reactions: Andycadle84
I spent a couple of weeks uhming and aahing, because I wasn't that thrilled at the design. I thought the Amaray had a better design.

So I finally decide and go online to cancel to find an email saying its despatched! :LOL:

Ah well...

Reactions: Flash
I spent a couple of weeks uhming and aahing, because I wasn't that thrilled at the design. I thought the Amaray had a better design.

So I finally decide and go online to cancel to find an email saying its despatched! :LOL:

Ah well...

That's happened to me before lol

Does that mean the short starring Chris Hemsworth, where he's discussing what he was doing whilst the events of this film were unfolding isn't included as an extra? If so, this is quite disappointing- it was really funny...

I read on IGN that it will be on the disc as a special feature... maybe just a US special feature!?

I honestly think this is one of the first designs Disney/marvel have done. There appears to be everything you could want, debossing, spot gloss along with a very fitting design, fingers crossed I get mine tomorrow :)