Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

5450501_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=394.jpeg

Given the news from @Drum18, and the Canada steelbook, this will be the same edition in the USA.
captain_civil.jpeg

Last edited:
Just saw how much I spent thus far this year. Things that make you go :wow:
Haha, you're in a different boat all together and I hope you have an awesome Cash back % on your card for all the purchases you make.

Just curious, what's the largest single transaction you've done for a group buy?

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just saw how much I spent thus far this year. Things that make you go :wow:

Haha, you're in a different boat all together and I hope you have an awesome Cash back % on your card for all the purchases you make.

Just curious, what's the largest single transaction you've done for a group buy?
I'd also like to know! :hungry: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Well I'm in, I've gotten all the others and this film was awesome so, it's a no brainier. I'll just have to keep check for when in store pick up pops up. How long before a release does it normally show up?

Well I'm in, I've gotten all the others and this film was awesome so, it's a no brainier. I'll just have to keep check for when in store pick up pops up. How long before a release does it normally show up?

As early as a month, up to a couple weeks before.

might pick this up.. but want to keep my Premium Marvel collection going, so I'm interested to see what NovaMedia has in store for this.

I am not a Marvel fan, but I am able to appreciate some nice artworks of previous releases. But this...this is even much uglier than the latest Marvel zavvi releases.

I can't decide if the front cover is actually ugly or if it's just boring. :dunno:

On the bright side: it's better looking than Guardians. :rolleyes: Oh and is Disney Marvel having a hard time? They can't afford a designer experienced with fonts? Put the title on the cover!!!

TBH, I've skipped most of the WWA Marvel steelbooks since Guardians. Maybe Blufans will get this and do WEA.