1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here we go again... international customers 101:

- Everybody pre-orders the steelbook
- Everybody waits for the different countries to announce, that they'll release the same WWA as well
- Everybody cancels their order at Zavvi
- Everybody places an order in their specific country, or waits for a local shop to pick it up there

Alternative:
- Some people will cancel it, because a premium version is beeing released

:)

So, here we go again... international customers 101:

- Everybody pre-orders the steelbook
- Everybody waits for the different countries to announce, that they'll release the same WWA as well
- Everybody cancels their order at Zavvi
- Everybody places an order in their specific country, or waits for a local shop to pick it up there

Alternative:
- Some people will cancel it, because a premium version is beeing released

:)
Bit of both of really, although it's nearly guarented Best Buy will release it with a title on front and spine. So Zavvi will be cancelled, unless of course they include a title on spine on theirs, then I'll keep my order.:)
But seeing we've all been here multiple times before, doubt it is going to happen.:banghead:

Reactions: monsterzebra
Here we go again. The usual bunch of I've ordered it but I'll cancel it when another version comes out. These same people will then cry about how zavvi relist things near to release and how zavvi are idiots who fake things being sold out to make people buy stuff. Terrible bunch of people.

I am myself waiting for a BB release with title. I'm sick of titleless steels with spineheads, yuck!!
My dad might want one though...

Reactions: D4vem88