Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT GOT A JOB DOING THIS :'(

I love them...but...and this is a nitpick.

I know it's "CAPTAIN AMERICA: Civil War" and there obviously isn't enough room on the front but I just think along with it being a Captain America film (something I'm still against as it should have been called just Civil War) and having Caps team on the front it looks a little one sided. If you know what I mean. Like I said, total nit pick but I would like to see the final design somehow get both sides on the front with maybe an action shot of Cap/Iron Man on the back.
Thanks dude! That was actually my thinking... it's a Cap Am film so he deserves the front all to himself lol. I did do other versions with both characters/teams on the front, but it looked a bit crowded compared to the back (lack of available artwork at the time didn't help). I appreciate the feedback. :)

Dude just email your concepts to zavvi, I beg you!!
They take no notice mate... same goes for Marvel/Disney.

I ordered this but as usual I may cancel if nova and manta announce something, at least if more
Thanks dude! That was actually my thinking... it's a Cap Am film so he deserves the front all to himself lol. I did do other versions with both characters/teams on the front, but it looked a bit crowded compared to the back (lack of available artwork at the time didn't help). I appreciate the feedback. :)

They take no notice mate... same goes for Marvel/Disney.

Sigh. Idiots if they used your concepts they would sell much better :thumbs:

I don't get excited for new Disney releases any more, it is probably going to look rubbish.

You said it. I'll get the amaray. What are the chances it has a nice slipcover and is £10 kinder on the wallet?

I always used to opt for the Steelbook and felt in pretty safe hands with Disney.

You know, if they stick with that on the front, this may be one of those occasions when the title is superfluous. On the Zavvi page, the title is absent and doesn't distract from the drama of the image.
Anyway, viewed, basketed and ordered. :woot:

Pre ordered as usual and I will keep my order
I will most likely end up getting a best buy release as well due to that most likely having a title on the spine and possible on the front of the steelbook as well

I do though would prefer if Disney would have a title on the spine at least for the releases instead of some pictures
It could be worse a blank spine as we have seen with some other film studio releases

The front of the steelbook the artwork in most cases will be the same and most likely the USA will also have the title on the front
I don't mind that much the UK/Europe releases not having a title on the front as with some releases it suits the artwork not having a title
It is though not great not having a title on the spine

The steelbooks are a English titled film so even though Disney make the steelbook for multiple markets with different language spoken it's still English Title
They have a Jcard in each country and that is what they should be using for the title be translated into that countries spoken language in my opinion

Disney sell in a lot of countries their releases and I understand it makes financial sense for one steelbook be made for multiple countries instead of having to make separate steelbook for different language speaking countries
In my opinion that is what the Jcard is for

A Korean or Chinese made Film I don't expect to see the spine in English
The Jcard in English covers its needs when that happens

What will the Artwork end up being like we can be sure it won't be like the mock up
As long as the Artwork is done well and looks good I will be happy but it would be lot better if they did away with the picture spines and went back to a titled spine