Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a Blufans website to order direct from?

There is but they don't like to use it! Lol
It's so odd

For some reason only the mondo avengers has gone live on it (maybe a request by mondo and didn't want only GBs - just a guess)

I'd rather order direct for a few reasons, saves cooey work, you can deal with them direct if you have issues with your orders, it works out a tad cheaper (no fees except standard PayPal - but that ones not a biggie now they they do direct shipping)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Have the prices creeped up by a couple of dollars?.... It's looking pretty steep :/

The double lenti has made it $2 more

Full slip is a dollar or 2 more aswell but then this is newer than AOU and antman

Thanks for the info @cooey :thumbs:

Presuming that blufans will mark this up at $15 on the customs? Got stung the other day by customs when the package was marked up as $20 :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
There is but they don't like to use it! Lol
It's so odd

For some reason only the mondo avengers has gone live on it (maybe a request by mondo and didn't want only GBs - just a guess)

I'd rather order direct for a few reasons, saves cooey work, you can deal with them direct if you have issues with your orders, it works out a tad cheaper (no fees except standard PayPal - but that ones not a biggie now they they do direct shipping)

Is it blufanatics.com? If not, could you provide a link to the correct website? Thanks

The double lenti has made it $2 more

Full slip is a dollar or 2 more aswell but then this is newer than AOU and antman

A couple of pages back someone quotes the other sites' group buy charging a few dollars less, any idea why this would be the case?

A couple of pages back someone quotes the other sites' group buy charging a few dollars less, any idea why this would be the case?

No idea mate

That is odd and harsh if true

Or other sites don't have fees to pay which again is weird if we are the only ones!

Good point, they need to be $18 or lower.

That's what I've been getting these retailers to mark them at recently
Marking $18 or lower won't make a difference with this if you get a one click as the size and weight of the parcel customs in most European Countries customs will question a price as marked as $18 as suspect and will most likely request a copy of the PayPal invoice
If it manages to get past customs without price marked been questioned you be extremely lucky as in pure luck

You have a good chance if you only get only 1 edition as that can pass through customs with price not been questioned but still has a risk of been caught but with a one click it's more likely to be caught

Marking $18 or lower won't make a difference with this if you get a one click as the size and weight of the parcel customs in most European Countries customs will question a price as marked as $18 as suspect and will most likely request a copy of the PayPal invoice
If it manages to get past customs without price marked been questioned you be extremely lucky as in pure luck

You have a good chance if you only get only 1 edition as that can pass through customs with price not been questioned but still has a risk of been caught but with a one click it's more likely to be caught

I only buy 1 editon anyway

I've never stated I'm getting a one click and everyone since June (kimchi,,plain, manta etc) have marked mine at $18

I wasn't sure on the reason and just assumed it's because of our fees.

Bit harsh if they charge HDN more tbough

Here you go, from a couple of pages back;

All costs included:
One Click: $225 (1 set per member)
Lentis: $60 (2 copies per member)
Full Slip: $58 (2 copies per member)

More buyers for Lenti A

@cooey, would you be able to find out if Blufans have misquoted HDN on figures? Y'know, if we don't ask we don't get i guess?....

Thanks for arranging the GB again, top bloke :)

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and cooey