Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Marking $18 or lower won't make a difference with this if you get a one click as the size and weight of the parcel customs in most European Countries customs will question a price as marked as $18 as suspect and will most likely request a copy of the PayPal invoice
If it manages to get past customs without price marked been questioned you be extremely lucky as in pure luck

You have a good chance if you only get only 1 edition as that can pass through customs with price not been questioned but still has a risk of been caught but with a one click it's more likely to be caught

Paul I just got the Antman I click and on EMS shipping customs free. So I guess I got lucky? I think uk customs are more lenient than others in Europe.

Reactions: paulboland
Is this going up on their website or not. I'd rather do that then the group buy incase I do have to pull out

Anyone?

Is this going up on their website or not. I'd rather do that then the group buy incase I do have to pull out

Anyone?
I'd like to know as well. Too many of these sites are poorly updated, confusing to navigate, and crash/freeze during high demand.

I very much doubt it but you never know

Blu fans is a strange one. You can possibly email the customer service - which is probably one person - to find out.

But whenever I see updates on here regarding blufans the majority of the time it's always from someone saying its come from another site (the one we do not speak of lol)

But it is pointless having a online shop and not using it. Avengers mondo seemed to run fine and the print run will be no different to this give or take a few

i have chosen EMS for the One-Click this time. Dont want to wait 4 Weeks again ;)
But i would prefer a bigger package for the One-Clicks. It's like russian roulette if the box
gets damaged or not :ohno:

Marking $18 or lower won't make a difference with this if you get a one click as the size and weight of the parcel customs in most European Countries customs will question a price as marked as $18 as suspect and will most likely request a copy of the PayPal invoice
If it manages to get past customs without price marked been questioned you be extremely lucky as in pure luck

You have a good chance if you only get only 1 edition as that can pass through customs with price not been questioned but still has a risk of been caught but with a one click it's more likely to be caught

Had Blufans Avengers AoU 1click, Ant-Man 1click, Manta MoS 1click HDZeta Mad Max Box amongst others. Not been hit for customs charges yet, so I must be very lucky. (I'll get hit for everything now that I've said something)

The payment deadline on another site's GB is December 31st (despite having an estimated ship date of 12/26), so I'd guess this has been pushed back a week or two at the very least. Good news for me, as that one-click price tag is pretty steep. :greedy: