Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
News from Kevin

The 1 click will have 2 toys exclusively sold at Disneyland Resort in Shanghai, China.

101255igxm3cmmggbtgb3z.jpg

101252nrmt2ot2ot22sktm.jpg

Blufans exclusive disc art:

2D disc:

101627dkpa7zxgenyhtxqp.jpg

3D disc:

101629mybpf9ttp5miplrm.jpg

a little bit change in shipping schedule, Rogers lenti cover will likely be shipped next week. Stark cover will be shipped the week after, the full slip and 1 click will be shipped at the end of month or in early Jan. Thanks

the discs are probably pretty comparable to the US release in terms of audio and subtitles except for the inclusion of either cantonese or mandarin is my guess.

$228 for the one-click. Holy crap. I get it's 4 editions, but wow. Kind of amazed people will pay that money. Hope blufans knocks it out the park!

$228 for the one-click. Holy crap. I get it's 4 editions, but wow. Kind of amazed people will pay that money. Hope blufans knocks it out the park!

Buying this set is actually a good idea. You can simply resell the 1/4 slip, box and the key chains for a decent price and still pay $8-$10 less than buying them individually. However I am not sure how many will be able to afford to take that risk.

As much as I do not like blufans, I can heavily appreciate what they're doing. They're creating a uniform, consistent lenticular collection of the MCU in a way I wash novamedia would continue. Some day fairly soon, I imagine, people will own an up to date lenticular collection all lined up and I think it will look great but I think they've really dropped the ball here. Every release will have one, stand alone lenticular which makes sense on its own with one title whereas this release introduces the idea of either having a sudden really long lenticular with two titles if you chose to display them both, or it will look like something is missing if you display only one lenticular. This doesn't affect me at all because I don't own any of them and don't intend to but it is a shame for the completionists in my eyes. They've ruined what could really have been a stand out display by trying to entice a further $50 from their fans

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS
As much as I do not like blufans, I can heavily appreciate what they're doing. They're creating a uniform, consistent lenticular collection of the MCU in a way I wash novamedia would continue. Some day fairly soon, I imagine, people will own an up to date lenticular collection all lined up and I think it will look great but I think they've really dropped the ball here. Every release will have one, stand alone lenticular which makes sense on its own with one title whereas this release introduces the idea of either having a sudden really long lenticular with two titles if you chose to display them both, or it will look like something is missing if you display only one lenticular. This doesn't affect me at all because I don't own any of them and don't intend to but it is a shame for the completionists in my eyes. They've ruined what could really have been a stand out display by trying to entice a further $50 from their fans

Imgaine how many lentis will be used for infinity war to see eveyone lined up lol.

The payment deadline on another site's GB is December 31st (despite having an estimated ship date of 12/26), so I'd guess this has been pushed back a week or two at the very least. Good news for me, as that one-click price tag is pretty steep. :greedy:
There's more than one shipping date. The earlier you pay, the earlier it gets shipped.

For those on the other site GB some tracking numbers are up for the Rogers Lenti.

Kevin's latest post taken from the other site.

BLUFANS orders a free upgraded delivery service for the available countries. Not only you can track every movements of your order, also it will be twice faster than the regular delivery time. Hopefully, some members can get it before the X'mas!
icon_biggrin.gif

Last edited: