Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, remember all the comments about the mock up image (same image actually used) and how the characters were all over the place, different sizes, and the star looked random etc etc
(even though this was always official poster art)

Well...

Nothing more to say.

Stunner of a release!
I still think it's a dead steelbook. I'm just trying to let people enjoy what they want to enjoy:thumbs: Just worry about your opinion, mate

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Ah, remember all the comments about the mock up image (same image actually used) and how the characters were all over the place, different sizes, and the star looked random etc etc
(even though this was always official poster art)
Well...

Nothing more to say.
Stunner of a release!
I still think it's a dead steelbook. I'm just trying to let people enjoy what they want to enjoy:thumbs: Just worry about your opinion, mate

lol. this "dead" steelbook is currently in first place for top steelbook of 2016. :LOL:

also.. "Just worry about your opinion, mate". o_O

puzzling... what about Dazzler's post is not Dazzler's opinion?

You personalized his comment against your own opinion and then felt the need to snap back at him?

That's nonsense. The forums are a place to voice opinion.

lol. this "dead" steelbook is currently in first place for top steelbook of 2016. :LOL:

also.. "Just worry about your opinion, mate". o_O

puzzling... what about Dazzler's post is not Dazzler's opinion?

You personalized his comment against your own opinion and then felt the need to snap back at him?

That's nonsense. The forums are a place to voice opinion.

'A place to voice opinion' - literally seconds after you invalidate mine just because other people like it.

'what about Dazzler's post is not Dazzler's opinion?' specifically, the part where he references tonnes of other peoples negative opinions on the artwork 'remember all the comments about the mock up image'

I thought I was being nice. Literally my entire point was don't worry about what other people think. If you like something, like it. If you don't, don't like it. I didn't even @ you and somehow you've taken personal offence at me saying I don't like something blufans produced? Bless.

@Dazzler_31117 I'm sorry if I offended you, friend.

Please do not reply to this message. I don't care.

Last edited:
'A place to voice opinion' - literally seconds after you invalidate mine just because other people like it.

'what about Dazzler's post is not Dazzler's opinion?' specifically, the part where he references tonnes of other peoples negative opinions on the artwork 'remember all the comments about the mock up image'

I thought I was being nice. Literally my entire point was don't worry about what other people think. If you like something, like it. If you don't, don't like it. Somehow you've taken personal offence at me saying I don't like something blufans produced? Bless.

Please do not reply to this message. I don't care.

cmon man. spare me.

"just worry about your opinion, mate" is not nice. it's rude.

Please feel free to reply to this message. I don't care. :LOL: :hilarious:

in other news, my opinion is that Blufans made a fantastic steelbook here.

my only gripe, which definitely remains, is that I call foul on the dual lenti setup.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Everyone is free to share their opinion, but any personal disagreements need to be taken to PM. Thanks!

Just received my full slip copy... opened it up to check it all out. Just as I had hoped... the steelbook is PERFECT!!!! :woot:

I have zero regrets about voting this as top steelbook of 2016.

The full slip is excellent. Very nicely done. The artcards are nice, but a little bit boring. I'm kinda disappointed there is no booklet. The "package" is a little light on content, so I won't be voting this as top package of 2017.

However, the steelbook and the slip are plenty awesome for me. Well done Blufans!

I can't take pictures at the moment but I hope to soon. :naughty: